Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friday was 2 days ago.
03-28-2004 15:04 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friday is 5 days from today.
03-28-2004 15:04 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Friday is 5 days in the future.

03-28-2004 15:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Double post by different people!!!! Smile
03-28-2004 15:06 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I see.

03-28-2004 16:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Good for you! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
your not givin us enough power-
we canna keep up with ya

Your always a day up on us

Hey - I got it in me thick head to do something reaallly rad-
like go to church!

That is reaallly rad! Cool

Just don't get stuck in some legalistic place! There are a few decent places out there!

Unfortunately, we can't trust the church Shocked , so we have to rely on the Holy Spirit to guide us to the right place.

Of course, now that I'm posting, it's really Monday morning! Let me know how it was!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-29-2004 01:32 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH