Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I'm going to IHOP for lunch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm going to IHOP for lunch 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 I'm going to IHOP for lunch dorfsmith 04-11-2004 14:01
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch bereal 04-13-2004 23:24
 Marty's pad... dorfsmith 04-11-2004 14:01
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Joey T. 05-05-2004 17:50
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch dennis 05-06-2004 09:45
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Rabbi John Paul Ringo 05-06-2004 10:31
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Mountain Fan 05-06-2004 12:43
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Joey T. 05-06-2004 12:46
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Rabbi John Paul Ringo 05-06-2004 14:33
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Mountain Fan 05-06-2004 15:21
 Lol! dennis 05-06-2004 16:22
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch dennis 12-18-2004 20:14
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch joey 12-27-2004 13:06
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch bereal 12-27-2004 16:12
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch joey 12-30-2004 17:37
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch dennis 12-27-2004 16:18
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Mountain Fan 12-30-2004 13:18
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch joey 12-30-2004 13:45
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch dennis 12-30-2004 16:34
 RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch bereal 12-30-2004 17:05
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'm going to IHOP for lunch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if marty likes IHOP?

He's probably a denny's man Roll Eyes

04-11-2004 14:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: I'm going to IHOP for lunch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I wonder if marty likes IHOP?

He's probably a denny's man Roll Eyes

Haven't been to either lately!

Bet Marty's only been to Denny's Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-13-2004 23:24 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Marty's pad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is the most happenin' place on the DAmb!!!

04-11-2004 14:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me, my son and my girlfriend ate at ihop on sunday....... good stuff! Big Grin

05-05-2004 17:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Joe's Bar! Pleased

Roll Eyes Tongue

05-06-2004 09:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Rabbi John Paul Ringo
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's where I drink... eat... drink my lunch... eat my olive

05-06-2004 10:31 Rabbi John Paul Ringo is offline Send an Email to Rabbi John Paul Ringo Search for Posts by Rabbi John Paul Ringo Add Rabbi John Paul Ringo to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Rabbi John Paul Ringo

Sounds like my kinda IHOP. Cool

Hey PJPR, speaking of I-HOP, did you know that if you cut the head off of a snake both parts will continue to wriggle around for awhile? But I guess you have experienced this phenomena first hand! Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-06-2004 12:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

which ihop are you eating at??? Shocked

05-06-2004 12:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Rabbi John Paul Ringo
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-27-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Hey PJPR, speaking of I-HOP, did you know that if you cut the head off of a snake both parts will continue to wriggle around for awhile? But I guess you have experienced this phenomena first hand! Shocked

Yes... the Fireman's Helmet will put out many a fire once it is cut free!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rabbi John Paul Ringo: 05-06-2004 14:33.

05-06-2004 14:33 Rabbi John Paul Ringo is offline Send an Email to Rabbi John Paul Ringo Search for Posts by Rabbi John Paul Ringo Add Rabbi John Paul Ringo to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Yes... the Fireman's Helmet will put out many a fire once it is cut free!

ouch!

If fireman's helments really looked like that, they might have a nickname more like detectives!

I'm glad they have long hoses for those fires. You know, they do use foam now sometimes.

Got a few miles left ...

05-06-2004 15:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Attention Lol! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Foam! Shocked

05-06-2004 16:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

12-18-2004 20:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we ate at ihop on Christmas day... just me and my fiancee'.... the kids were at the other spouses then, and we didn't celebrate Christmas until sunday....
they have some really good caramel apple crepes going on right now! Smile )

Cool
12-27-2004 13:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

Hope you had a great time and a good Christmas celebration on Sunday, joey. I saw a commercial for those caramel apple crepes and thought it sounded good, but I hadn't gone to try them yet. Caramel is my favorite, in just about any form (mixed with apples or chocolate or by itself)! Pleased

Smile
12-27-2004 16:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Hope you had a great time and a good Christmas celebration on Sunday, joey. I saw a commercial for those caramel apple crepes and thought it sounded good, but I hadn't gone to try them yet. Caramel is my favorite, in just about any form (mixed with apples or chocolate or by itself)! Pleased

caramel apple crepes rock! Pleased

Cool
12-30-2004 17:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool

12-27-2004 16:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Is the title of this thread supposed to be
I'm going to IHOP for CHURCH? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

12-30-2004 13:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

we almost went for breakfast again yesterday, but by the time we got out of bed we wanted lunch..... so went to mongolian bbq instead! Smile )

Cool
12-30-2004 13:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool

12-30-2004 16:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

dennis, you're just trying to bury that other thread! Tongue

Smile
12-30-2004 17:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I'm going to IHOP for lunch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH