Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I feel like taking my top off 16 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3816 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, it's still my turn! Red Face

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-22-2004 20:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Crinklepot
What is this about?

what kind of name is crinklepot? Confused

08-23-2004 18:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's better than Pinkle Crot....

08-23-2004 20:48 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Don't forget:
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Hey, it's still my turn! Red Face

Wink

Smile
08-23-2004 22:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Joe Christ
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-07-2004

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So are there pictures or what?
08-28-2004 12:27 Joe Christ is offline Send an Email to Joe Christ Search for Posts by Joe Christ Add Joe Christ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

No pictures! Red Face

I just said I feel like it, not that I actually did it Roll Eyes

Smile
08-28-2004 22:29 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Christ
So are there pictures or what?

OK... OK... seem you insist...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 08-29-2004 04:09.

08-29-2004 04:08 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I like how some of the Simpson men are all flabby with their clothes on and built with them off! Shocked

08-30-2004 15:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Big Grin I bought a "Springfield Choppers" T-shirt yesterday with a buff homer on it Tongue

08-30-2004 17:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

What's with all this "West Coast Choppers", etc craze. I know a chopper is a motorcycle and that's about it. There's T-shirts and stickers on car windows everywhere. I think it looks kinda silly.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-02-2004 22:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Me too that's why I like the simpsons making fun of it Pleased

09-03-2004 17:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Chop Top

Got a few miles left ...

09-21-2004 15:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I like how some of the Simpson men are all flabby with their clothes on and built with them off! Shocked

This is how rumors get started! Shocked

09-22-2004 06:57 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
What's with all this "West Coast Choppers", etc craze. I know a chopper is a motorcycle and that's about it. There's T-shirts and stickers on car windows everywhere. I think it looks kinda silly.

I don't get it either. Confused

I think there was a different thread on this topic once (or maybe it was on the sevensbored)...

09-22-2004 06:58 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

I saw some "licensed" West Coast Choppers stuff in Wal-Mart last night. And I still don't know what it is, other than something related to motorcycles.

OK, OK, here's what I found:

Founder's bio:
With a collection of skulls, pet sharks and pitbulls, and tattoos illustrating his exploits, Jesse James depicts himself as the consummate motorcycle rebel. Some of that rebel blood was even acquired honestly - after all, his great-great-grandfather was the famous Wild West legend's cousin. But those images only describe a small part of the Jesse James' persona. The rest of his life reflects his passion as an artisan, his love for his children, and the success that naturally flowers from a love of custom motorcycles, hard work and a job done well.

Originally from Long Beach, California, Jesse grew up around his father's antiques business. His dad's small shop was quartered in a shared warehouse with a large aftermarket parts manufacturer for Harley-Davidson's and sport bikes. One of Jesse's earliest recollections is playing around those magnificent, gleaming two-wheeled speed machines. Those early remembrances fueled the visions of his future.

Jesse got his first mini-bike at age 7, and with that thrill his passion for two-wheeled machines was kindled. He made his first crude motorcycle exhaust system during his freshman year of high school in his mother's garage. His lust for perfection, however, prevented him from keeping it; he threw it away before anyone saw it.

Jesse excelled in sports, playing linebacker for his high school football team. He went on to play football at the University of California at Riverside, barely making ends meet as a student athlete. Jesse even remembers counting quarters to pay his $175 tuition bill. A knee injury kept him from continuing his athletic career.

Finding a new job opportunity that could provide a more sustaining lifestyle, Jesse attended training to become a professional bodyguard. He worked for many A-list bands, including Soundgarden, Danzig, and Slayer, and traveled the globe on tour with them. During this time he met his former wife, with whom he shares two children, a 5-year-old son Jesse Jr., and a 7-year-old daughter Chandler. After an injury sustained at a concert, Jesse decided to leave this job to pursue his childhood passion for building bikes. He began working for the famous hot rod builder, Boyd Coddington, and learned everything he could. Then Jesse set out on his own.

Jesse began his company, West Coast Choppers, ten years ago, in a corner of a friend's garage. He started with no loan, no partners, and built it from the ground up, in the painstaking way Jesse builds his bikes. Now he has over 50 employees, and sells his bikes for $60,000 to $150,000 each, and is rapidly outgrowing his 18,000 square-foot facility. It is there that he crafts unimaginable bikes for the likes of Shaquille O'Neal, Kid Rock, model Tyson Beckford, and Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Shawn Jefferson.

Jesse James sometimes can't believe that he gets paid so well to do what he loves. Of course, Jesse's other great loves are spending time with his children, and riding his bike - with the gleaming chrome, day-glo metalflake paint, and a 140 horsepower engine roaring underneath him.

Well, I guess this says enough:

Got a few miles left ...

09-22-2004 11:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

to the top

What is it with all this choppers crap?

Got a few miles left ...

10-08-2004 16:30 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:

Im always amazed at how stupid it looks when you got a bunch of adult men flipping off the cam... Shocked
10-13-2004 18:25 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Is a topless hemi the same as a headless hemi?

Got a few miles left ...

10-19-2004 13:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:

Im always amazed at how stupid it looks when you got a bunch of adult men flipping off the cam... Shocked

they look like a bunch of rich sissy posers..... Roll Eyes
a real biker wouldn't be caught dead in that pic...........

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 10-19-2004 14:40.

10-19-2004 14:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

that's right!Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-20-2004 23:34.

10-20-2004 23:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH