Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I feel like taking my top off 16 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3816 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Over 3,000 views. People really must want to see me topless.

It's just the glare of your pasty computer geek skin is better then those reflecting boards and gives everyone else a tan....

10-25-2006 15:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

The captain is alright when he stays away from that survivor crap.

10-27-2006 12:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

You would be amazed at the liberties you can take with one who has been slain in the spirit! Forget the tops, you can take their bottoms off too! (That's useful for collecting the wallets you stoopids. Roll Eyes Smile )

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
11-06-2006 21:09 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin

11-06-2006 22:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
should I take my shirt off too?

NO! Mad

Cool
11-15-2006 23:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread still sucks! Tongue

12-01-2006 17:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Pleased

12-01-2006 19:34 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
My blood begins to boil just seeing the title... I am not sure why...

because you are thinking of me silly Pleased

Pleased

Cool
07-15-2007 01:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

it's been over 2 years since a post in this thread! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-08-2009 22:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
it's been over 2 years since a post in this thread! Tongue Big Grin

don't get any ideas! Shocked

Cool
09-09-2009 12:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

i took my top off. now i feel a draft when i think.

Got a few miles left ...

09-15-2009 12:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Got a few miles left ...

09-15-2009 12:08 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Considering the infrequency of that action, we need not worry about a chill?
09-15-2009 15:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

i have absolutely no desire to see mf or bax with their tops off! Mad

Cool
09-15-2009 16:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
quote:

Considering the infrequency of that action, we need not worry about a chill?

no, probably need to worry more about killer chili Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

09-15-2009 18:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

I DON'T feel like taking my top off. Whoopsie! Red Face

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
10-26-2009 15:38 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Mad

03-22-2010 05:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Mad

it does since the one who started it no longer comes here.... Crying

Cool
03-22-2010 11:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Very True...

03-22-2010 20:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:

Mad

Evil

Cool
06-02-2011 11:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I feel like taking my top off

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH