Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Time News! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big Time News!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zeke Luedtke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Big Time News! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This announcement comes via www.lifest.com...

Daniel Amos, the 77s, Derri Daugherty, Lost Dogs, Mike Stand, Vigilantes of Love and Rick Altizer have been confirmed for Lifest 2002 in Oshkosh, WI! Lifest takes place July 11-14 (the Thursday through Sunday following C'stone).

For more info, go to www.lifest.comwww.lifest.com
03-23-2002 23:10 Zeke Luedtke is offline Send an Email to Zeke Luedtke Search for Posts by Zeke Luedtke Add Zeke Luedtke to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

say wha? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do they have a site?
JiMInY
DER-NEVERMIND- ITS RIGHT THERE
03-25-2002 07:41 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Guido Martinez Guido Martinez is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let me be the first to say, THIS glows with warmth. I can't make it to C-Stone OR Life-Fest this year. Therefore, I am hoping that the following events happen in my absence:

- Tim can't make it again this year and is replaced by the highly overrated, albeit flamboyant bass player, Zeke Luedtke.
- Jerry doesn't show up (as usual)
- Ed takes a vacation (and is replaced by that drummer wannabe guy on the Choir board, Torgo).
- Greg finally acknowledges that he is highly underrated, and refuses to go on stage with the likes of Zeke and Torgo.
- Terry, shaken by Greg's sudden departure, calls on his good pal, Carmen, to fill in for him.

This would make me a happy man....

03-25-2002 13:25 Guido Martinez is offline Send an Email to Guido Martinez Homepage of Guido Martinez Search for Posts by Guido Martinez Add Guido Martinez to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Guido Martinez: None YIM Account Name of Guido Martinez: None
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, if Scaterd Few can make it, that would be perfect Smile

03-25-2002 16:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a place even farther away!!!!!

wont be there eitherFrown

it's closer for you JimiNy

03-25-2002 22:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Time News!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH