Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Neverhood~ Imaginarium CD auction on eBay, Saturday 11pm. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Neverhood~ Imaginarium CD auction on eBay, Saturday 11pm.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BTM
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-01-2004

Text Neverhood~ Imaginarium CD auction on eBay, Saturday 11pm. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I'm Clement. Just thought i'll drop by a note to all Terry Scott Taylor fans to let you know that i will be auctioning off my one and only MINT copy of "Imaginarium" CD. It is going to be a 3-day auction starting on May 1, 11pm and ends at the same time on May 4th. The item and I are based in Singapore. It saddens me i have to part with my collection i have build up over the years but being out of work for the past 2 months has forced me to prioritise my needs. Im pretty sure the CD will go to a much-deserved fan of Mr. Taylor over here at this forum. Smile

**********Please click here for the auction!***********
---(Auction can only be viewed from May 1st, 11pm)---

I will be checking this thread regularly and will be most happy to answer any questions about the CD. If you want to contact me directly: qwerty@bust.com

Thank You for your time and, God Bless.

Smile
Yours,
Clement
PS: If anyone is interested in whatelse i have for auction, let me know.
Thanks Mods. Hope it's possible to let this thread stay for 3 days.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by BTM: 05-02-2004 20:03.

05-01-2004 04:36 BTM is offline Send an Email to BTM Search for Posts by BTM Add BTM to your Buddy List
BTM
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-01-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by BTM
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^^
05-02-2004 20:04 BTM is offline Send an Email to BTM Search for Posts by BTM Add BTM to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not quite $57.00! Shocked

05-12-2004 16:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Neverhood~ Imaginarium CD auction on eBay, Saturday 11pm.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH