Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!* 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gotcha! I knew that this version you posted had you on it and I thought you might have had a hand in it somewhere.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-05-2019 20:13 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Gotcha! I knew that this version you posted had you on it and I thought you might have had a hand in it somewhere.

well i'll take a little credit for the higher harmony which was replicated (very nicely) by Jerry C. on the DA version.

Psalm 119:83
10-05-2019 20:29 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thanks, K3n for posting that soundcloud link! Will go through them all eventually!
And thanks for reminding me to go back to your blog! Mine has sat dormant for many months I'm afraid. The poem was a good reminder!
God bless!

10-05-2019 23:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

I was so pleased to get the bonus disc with the DA reissue because I had it on a (probably 3rd of 4th generation) cassette--my only quasi-rare DA artifact. When I was in Bakersfield for summer 1987, I stayed for a week with a guy who knew the band back in the day. He found out I was a fan and made me a copy of his cassette. He liked the band with their music made sense (pre-Alarma!) Big Grin
10-10-2019 09:31 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH