Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!* 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.504 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

Do you know a good lawyer?

06-03-2004 12:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, but I know several bad ones...is there such a thing as a good lawyer? Shocked

06-03-2004 12:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

No, you're right. There is no such thing as a good lawyer that is except maybe criminal prosecution attorneys. I say put the criminals behind bars (and not the kind with alcohol).

06-03-2004 12:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

amen Cool

06-03-2004 12:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
no, but I know several bad ones...is there such a thing as a good lawyer? Shocked

Well, here's one of the few I trust.... although, granted, he's not REAL (but he's live.... one of the perks of servicing the legal community, I suppose... Roll Eyes )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-03-2004 12:56 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

OK, there might be one or two.

06-03-2004 12:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
OK, there might be one or two.

I gather, from the lack of an emoticon, that you didn't try the link.... Big Grin Shocked (these would have been two appropriate ones, by the way....)

06-03-2004 13:04 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

I tried the link and didn't read what came up. Did I miss something Confused Big Grin

06-03-2004 13:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Shocked Shocked Shocked And you expect me to trust him Tongue

06-03-2004 13:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's better...

Big Grin

06-03-2004 13:09 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Thumb Up! well, if you're serious... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.stlawoffice.com/Attorneys.shtml/2226616_1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eis: 06-03-2004 15:34.

06-03-2004 15:33 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic

My lawyer is a Larry Norman, Randy stonehill and older DA fan. He and his family also love Sacred Cows Big Grin

06-03-2004 16:17 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ok, with the DA auctions doing well, how are the pre-orders for everything going, AND more importantly, how close are we to any kind of product?
06-03-2004 19:17 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
You could send me a private message. I just don't want to step on the DA guys. Please make sure you purchase the official reissue.

well of course... the official version is always a given. Smile )

I do have a legit copy of the original CD as well. Pleased
06-03-2004 20:05 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
You could send me a private message. I just don't want to step on the DA guys. Please make sure you purchase the official reissue.

I know you do. I know who you are.

06-03-2004 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Ok, with the DA auctions doing well, how are the pre-orders for everything going, AND more importantly, how close are we to any kind of product?

The Jubal Disc is paid for, and we sent Terry a check as well.
The artwork is pretty much complete and we will be ready to
send it off for manufacture once a final decision on how we will do
the bonus material. I would like to see it off to manufacture in a few
days. The sooner the better actually.

We also are sending Terry a rough edit of the Buechners Making
of DVD. That is real close to being ready.

Once both of these are being manufactured, we will imediately
start on the next one. There is a real push to get things going
full steam starting this year. Tom, Terry and we are very determined
to make some very special releases and do things the way they
should be done. A lot of things have transpired, in each of our
situations that makes this the time to make it all work. If that
makes any sense.

Anyway, the Jubal thing should be very, very soon.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-03-2004 22:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

What are the chances of something being ready by Cornerstone?
06-04-2004 05:59 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:

I know you do. I know who you are.

You mean to suggest that there's still people here who DON'T???

Tongue

06-04-2004 08:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
What are the chances of something being ready by Cornerstone?

^ what he said, this is very important... Roll Eyes

'cause if CC goes to cstone then I need to give $ to him.
if not, I have to give $ to Slappedhard. (to) get product for me
if CC does go to cstone,
I need to find another person for the pedro tic.

Now that the BiLL, LD, & the Alarm are all on the same day...
(like I said they should have been along...) & if there is product avail...
I need to convince my wife to let me go to Cstone.
if I go to Cstone others will want to give me $ to get product for them...
they need warning & time to get me their $$$
oh, yea I need to transfer some $ from my PayPal account too Big Grin
I will need to find someone to give all my pedro tics too...

so as you can see this is very, very important... Roll Eyes

V - carl rocks! Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 06-04-2004 08:49.

06-04-2004 08:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

At least you still have PayPal.

Tongue

Big Grin

06-04-2004 08:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Historic Early Da Recordings To Be Released! *Updated!*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH