Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday again! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 7.002 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I never hardly get anywhere...

Man - I'm a total bore............

You're not a bore Jiminy, I would sleep with you Wink

05-14-2004 10:37 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LK -- did you know brian quincy newcomb smith higgenbottom mcfearson in st. louis?
05-14-2004 10:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i have to run downstairs to get some more caffiene!! be right back!!
don't leave me here alone, people, i implore you! that box is ticking now!!

05-14-2004 10:39 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

that's the box!!
05-14-2004 10:39 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
LK -- did you know brian quincy newcomb smith higgenbottom mcfearson in st. louis?

Quincy and I did the "lunch thing" from time to time. I also supported all of the shows he put on. I took many a teenager there. I saw you with the Choir in the basement of Christ's Church. I saw the Dogs rattle his sanctuary. My favorite Q quote over a lunch is, "I wouldn't walk across the road to watch the Tuxedo Clad Megastar shovel grey poop'on."

05-14-2004 10:40 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi jiminy!!!!!!!!
05-14-2004 10:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Franchise Opportunity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No Jack-in-the-Boxes in Fort Wayne either so I'm going to sell the family mule and open one. Although I couldn't have been more than four I still remember visiting a JackBox while visiting my uncle in Arizona...

As for the book... it's about a temp employee who dreams of becoming a real boy, er, employee and thus makes his way through the seven floors of the corporation to the HR consultant who might deign to make him real. Each floor is some kind of garbage I've encounted during my corporate life. One floor has outsourced everything and everyone (including management... it turns out managers from India cost a fraction of American managers and the occupy meeting space just as well), another is where everyone is puffed up with constant meeting attendance and a lone guy does all the work. Then there's the floor where they finally figured out that it doesn't matter what they do, they'll still get laid off or given the same bonus mandated by management who decides these things... so everyone slacks off and runs business out of their offices. For that one there's a character named Terry, a guy who does outsource work for NASA named Greg, a fellow named Ed who does artwork, Gene Eugene, Mark Heard (who went upstairs and never returned), Adrian Belew, and another fellow, named Tim, who acts a lot like Berger.
05-14-2004 10:43 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

quote:
"I wouldn't walk across the road to watch the Tuxedo Clad Megastar shovel grey poop'on."

quincy just completely rocks, doesn't he? it makes sense that the two of you would hang out.

and now i have to ask a really embarrassing question. did i talk to you at that basement choir show? forgive me. it's just old age and senility kicking in.
05-14-2004 10:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

We shook hands. It was a crazy show. Everyone was sitting down. Some fan stood up and did a crazy dance. Derri said, "Uh, thanks for the dance." The guy said, "Everyone's dead here, man." You had the "long hair" look going then, as did I. I think that the Throes opened.

05-14-2004 10:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jason (uvulapie) -- that sounds promising. can we read it when it's done?
05-14-2004 10:47 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
zippy! i'm hopped up on caffiene and jet lag! you gotta help talk me down, man! (why is that box *ticking*!)

Eat a banana upside down.

Hold your breath until you pass out. Then you'll relax.

shh shh

sh

August 2005
05-14-2004 10:49 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
Eat a banana upside down. Hold your breath until you pass out.

you WANT me to act like berger then?
05-14-2004 10:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

No. You are acting like berger now. Hyperventalating and sh#t.

Cool it smalls. Just zip-tie your hands behind your knees and you'll be fine.

Big Sugar Dré says hi.

August 2005
05-14-2004 10:54 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

thanks, man! i feel better.
05-14-2004 10:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
thanks, man! i feel better.

It ain't no thing but a chicken wing!

August 2005
05-14-2004 10:58 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question tonio k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim,

I know we have discussed tonio k. here before
but, I have been on a tonio listening frenzy lately...

do you know if he is currently involved in music ?
doy you keep in contact with him ?

any info. would be appreciated. thanks

05-14-2004 11:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Monkies in my shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But of course you can read it when it's done... for $9.95 at your local Wal-Mart! heh heh heh

I'm kind of at a loss of how to start shopping this around. I intentionally wrote it brief so that it would be cheap and a quick read. I can't help that the humor is geared towards men and generally men don't read any book longer than 100 pages unless those pages are littered with pictures of scantily clad women hawking alcoholic beverages.

Any ideas? Do the audioris want to get into publishing?
05-14-2004 11:03 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

hi dale -- yes i see him whenever he comes out to nashville, which is at least once or twice a year. he's still writing songs, although i'm not sure exactly who he's writing for or where he's getting songs placed. his publishing co. sets him up with various writers out here (that's why he comes out here) and he sits in a room with them and they try to come up with a song on the spot. he's one of the only guys i know who can write the strange sort of outside stuff he tipically writes but can also write really top-notch commercial stuff too. i think he's incredibly talented.
05-14-2004 11:06 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: Monkies in my shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So your book is shorter than 100 pages, or it has scantily clad women?

Either way, it sounds like a good read.

05-14-2004 11:08 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHAHAHAHGGGGXK! Sounds like Chandler's losing it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGgggccxxxkkkkk!!

05-14-2004 11:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH