Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when will the older albums be released on cd? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page when will the older albums be released on cd? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Dorf
If you look on ebay for a Philips cdr870 or cdr880 (I have the latter) you can save some money on cd's. Most of the stand alone cd recorders will only use cdr's that say "Digital Audio" on them, however, these to particular models have a way of getting around that. When you open the tray, stick in a cdr that has "Digital Audio" on it (you have to have one dummy cd), and once it goes through the reading of the disc there's a little lip underneath the front of the drawer the disc goes in. Using your finger nail you can slowly pull the drawer open and then put in a cdr mainly used for computers and push the drawer shut (by hand, don't push any buttons) and you can now record. I've had my recorder for about 5 years and have had to throw maybe 5 or 6 cd's away. I buy blank cdr's by the spindle alot and have put hundreds of albums as well as cassettes on to cd. I hope this doesn't sound to confusing? It's actually very simple.
Good Luck
Commander

P.S. If you have anymore questions you can e-mail me on the side at:
rebelbase2001@comcast.net
05-21-2004 12:57 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool thanks. I'll check into that and let you know if any questions come up Pleased

05-21-2004 13:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Microsoft Analog Recorder Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Dad got a new computer for Christmas, and it came with Microsoft Plus! Digital Media software. We downloaded something called "Analog Recorder" for twenty bucks and we just hook up cassette/vinyl record player into the line-in on the computer and record! It's been cool getting tapes onto CD-R. It does sound really good, makes it cheaper to get some out of print albums on cassette and then put them on CD-R. There's a $20 plus difference sometimes on a place like RadRockers between a cassette and a CD.
05-22-2004 14:49 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Cool Cool

05-23-2004 11:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when will the older albums be released on cd?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH