Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I have sinned against...... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I have sinned against......
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

I have sinned against...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Frown

I must go and confess my sins Crying

Caman will forgive me I know. He is a God. I mean, A Man of God. I will not speak ill of him again. Forgive me....Crying Crying I must go and send him some money.......

Crying ÜCrying Crying

06-21-2002 17:21 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot

Caman will forgive me I know. He is a God. I mean, A Man of God. I will not speak ill of him again. Forgive me....Crying Crying I must go and send him some money.......

Crying ÜCrying Crying

Uh... Über, you might want to review the first commandment.
06-21-2002 21:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Crying ÜCrying Crying

If you'll send some money to Rev. J. T. Tucker, III, I'm sure he'll absolve you. In fact, I'll handle the money for him. Send it to: Rev. J. T. Tucker
666 EvilWay
Dallas, TX (you should have known)

LK-9

06-21-2002 22:07 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Crying ÜCrying Crying

Uh... Über, you might want to review the first commandment.

LOL! Big Grin

06-22-2002 15:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Evilway?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

Crying ÜCrying Crying

If you'll send some money to Rev. J. T. Tucker, III, I'm sure he'll absolve you. In fact, I'll handle the money for him. Send it to: Rev. J. T. Tucker
666 EvilWay

LK-9

As a long-time accounting-type personage, I will be glad to help with the books.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-24-2002 16:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

Crying ÜCrying Crying

666 EvilWay

LK-9

As a long-time accounting-type personage, I will be glad to help with the books.

Ah, forget about setting up accounting and all that business. It should take me about five minutes to set up a web site where I can take confessions for pay.pal members.

Big Grin

~Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-24-2002 17:05 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm there!

just let me know where to go and confess!

BD

06-24-2002 19:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I'm there!

just let me know where to go and confess!

BD

here in the bluelight of my...

Travelog Wink

06-24-2002 20:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

www.travelog.com

hey that's a real site, I was just making a joke.......

06-24-2002 21:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
www.travelog.com

hey that's a real site, I was just making a joke.......

why would I want to confess my sins to a bunch of people that can't even drive down the highway without a CDRom in their computer telling them where to go?

I could tell them where to go...

Ooops!

Bad Gussy! Bad, bad, bad!!!
{BONK-BONK-BONK-BONK}

~deKaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-25-2002 10:25 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
jc
Luteous Llama

youz guyz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats a great idea!
were puttin up a drive thru window at the cyber church
confess-n-go
that pay pal line floored me!

to make it easier-you can choose fronm a list of
wrongs.
Bless me father, my last confession was (insert lie) ago
and so on.....
JiMINy
06-25-2002 13:02 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we light a few cyber candles, too?

How about penance?

"That'll be 5 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys. Go, and sin no more."

Whew, I'm feeling more redeemed already Smile

06-25-2002 14:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey G Joey G is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-25-2002

Schvein!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should have said 5 Our Fuhrers and 5 Siegheils!!! Go, and join the Aryan Nation! Peace out, yo!
06-25-2002 14:40 Joey G is offline Send an Email to Joey G Search for Posts by Joey G Add Joey G to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Okay, Adolph Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, s'that you?

06-25-2002 14:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Joey G
You should have said 5 Our Fuhrers and 5 Siegheils!!! Go, and join the Aryan Nation! Peace out, yo!

Good Lord... how many Nazis do we need on this board?

And how many Nazis does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
06-25-2002 17:17 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

ok, how many Nazis does it take to screw in a light bulb?

06-25-2002 17:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:

ok, how many Nazis does it take to screw in a light bulb?

I dunno... I was hoping someone else did.
06-25-2002 18:18 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

lol Big Grin

you notice how when this is on the front page it looks like Übie has sinned against....who ever posted last.

Tongue

BD

06-25-2002 18:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
lol Big Grin

you notice how when this is on the front page it looks like Übie has sinned against....who ever posted last.

Tongue

BD

And let's face it, Übie has sinned against all of us.
06-25-2002 18:34 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Thread Starter Thread Started by Über Parrot

Forgive me my brother.

I have been rejuvenated by asking forgiveness for all my past transgressions. And forgiving all who transgress towards me. I am a new being.

I am exactly what God wants me to be.

Learn to forgive, and you too can be like me.

Ü

(although I may need to work on that pride issue I seam to have)

06-25-2002 18:43 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I have sinned against......

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH