Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » www.SOCKBABY.com - Berger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page www.SOCKBABY.com - Berger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

www.SOCKBABY.com - Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Berger! It looks like Doug TenNapel is ripping you off! There's a character in his latest mini-epic, Sockbaby, that is named Burger. If you can get off Windex long enough to hire a lawyer maybe you can get some of his millions.

"Tell yer alien brothers that Ronnie Cordova says they're GAY."
- Ronnie Cordova, Sockbaby
05-20-2004 09:41 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... ...uh ... ...Juice Newton! 1947! ...gk ggk hggggxxk!! ...oh man am i lost ... where am i now...

05-25-2004 08:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread socks! Tongue

05-25-2004 09:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Sock it to me baby - bereal! Red Face

Now, it's better! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-25-2004 09:52 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
... ...uh ... ...Juice Newton! 1947! ...gk ggk hggggxxk!! ...oh man am i lost ... where am i now...

Why do those three words and a date completely unravel me?

05-25-2004 09:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

Why do those three words and a date completely unravel me?

You haven't had any bad experiences with small kitchen appliances and dried fruit have you? Shocked

Or corny Las Vegas singers like Wayne boy? Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

05-25-2004 09:59 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All three together

05-25-2004 10:08 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
All three together

Well, look on the bright side...

At least it didn't also involve strange lizards and spells (newts and warlocks/wizards)! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

05-25-2004 10:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Question www.SOCKBABY.com - Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sockbaby Berger, on the treetop? Confused

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-25-2004 10:36 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

RE: www.SOCKBABY.com - Berger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Sockbaby Berger, on the treetop? Confused

When Donna blows wind, his cradle be rockin'
When Berger's nose aches, his brows will fall
And down will come Berger, Windex and all!

Got a few miles left ...

05-25-2004 11:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » www.SOCKBABY.com - Berger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH