Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 10 Songs re-release at Cornerstone!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 10 Songs re-release at Cornerstone!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mr. scott
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-22-2002

10 Songs re-release at Cornerstone!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This so so cool! First Terry and Mike have new stuff at the fest, and then now Adam Again's "Ten Songs" will be re-issued!! I saw the news at the Cornerstone Festival site!
Gotta save more money now...

Scott
06-22-2002 05:45 mr. scott is offline Send an Email to mr. scott Search for Posts by mr. scott Add mr. scott to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mr. scott
This so so cool! First Terry and Mike have new stuff at the fest, and then now Adam Again's "Ten Songs" will be re-issued!! I saw the news at the Cornerstone Festival site!
Gotta save more money now...

Scott

I hope they are planning to sell it at Lifefest as my tape copy of Ten Songs sounds pretty crappy Crying

06-22-2002 15:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I played my copy the other day and it sounds pretty good Pleased

06-23-2002 15:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Will there be copies of \"10 Songs \" available here too? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I mean, I'm not going to Cornerstone AGAIN. At this rate,
I don't think I ever will... But I'd love to get my hands on "10 Songs" on CD. My wallet is in such terrible pain right now. First there's "Little, Big", then "Digital Spittle", "Big", New Dogs, New Roe, and now this.

I think I need a second job.
DwD

New songs for your edification/perusal/tolerance:
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/429/dw_dunphy.html
06-25-2002 21:33 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dw. Dunphy
I mean, I'm not going to Cornerstone AGAIN. At this rate,
I don't think I ever will... But I'd love to get my hands on "10 Songs" on CD. My wallet is in such terrible pain right now. First there's "Little, Big", then "Digital Spittle", "Big", New Dogs, New Roe, and now this.

I think I need a second job.
DwD

New songs for your edification/perusal/tolerance:
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/429/dw_dunphy.html

too much good stuff too soon Wink

06-26-2002 19:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

General Release? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So there's all this talk about 10 Songs being available at Cornerstone, but what about afterwards? For us people not going to Cornerstone, how can we get this album? (I have it on cassette from way back when, but I want this one on CD!!!)

-- The Author of the Post
06-28-2002 09:03 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Okay, I just went to the Cornerstone site and read that only a 1000 copies will be re-issued. Hmmm... Is there any kind soul out there who might be able to pick me up an extra copy and I send you a check for the cost and postage and all? There's one song in particular off that album I really want on CD (not to mention the rest of the album is just great.) Any assistance would be great appreciated!!!

My personal e-mail address is kaisersanders@hotmail.com

Thanks!

06-28-2002 09:07 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

JT, DA's mgr said on the da-dl that there will be some available at this or another website after the fest. Pleased

06-28-2002 11:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

10 Songs online sales... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To anyone not going to the festival that want to order "Ten Songs"...the cd will be sold after the fest at the label website, www.lo-fidelity.com. So no worries, Ok? I am holding a bunch back for online sales. Drop by the site and sign up on the email news list to be alerted when ordering begins.

Warm And Filled will be carrying the CD at the festival for me...they are too cool. So folks buying at the fest can find at the Warm and Filled booth.

All my best...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com
lo_fidelity@msn.com
06-28-2002 19:36 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
To anyone not going to the festival that want to order "Ten Songs"...the cd will be sold after the fest at the label website, www.lo-fidelity.com. So no worries, Ok? I am holding a bunch back for online sales. Drop by the site and sign up on the email news list to be alerted when ordering begins.

Warm And Filled will be carrying the CD at the festival for me...they are too cool. So folks buying at the fest can find at the Warm and Filled booth.

All my best...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com
lo_fidelity@msn.com

you are my hero Smile )

07-02-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Zuke
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-26-2002

Great news.

Makes me glad I didn't bid on either of the 10 Songs cds that recently went on ebay for ~$100

I don't get it. How does it benefit KMG records to hold back and not make this disc more available?
07-12-2002 21:26 Zuke is offline Send an Email to Zuke Search for Posts by Zuke Add Zuke to your Buddy List
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Sounds fishy. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like KMG held back "10 Songs" in order to dice up the album and feed individual songs to different compilation projects. Wanting fans would go pick up all the comps just to cull together a "10 Songs" group and KMG would make a ton more than if they simply re-released the recording.

At least that's my take on it.
07-13-2002 09:42 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I got my copy.

07-15-2002 14:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yep ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is really just to bump this post up to the top..
but anybody that hasn't got their copy of 10 Songs,
go to Jeffrey's site and get one today. I missed it the first go around and kicked my self when I saw it going for like $100 on ebay.. I am very happy to complete my Adam Again CD collection.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-18-2002 11:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

How many albums did Adam Again do? I ordered two Adam Again CDs off BMG, one is a double CD (Homeboys/Digs), the other is Worldwide Favorites. I picked up the Cornerstone Tribute at the Lost Dogs concert in St. Louis. 10 Songs is on order. How many more to I need to get to have them all?

07-18-2002 12:04 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
kevinf
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-30-2002

Adam Again discography (off the top of my head) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
How many albums did Adam Again do? I ordered two Adam Again CDs off BMG, one is a double CD (Homeboys/Digs), the other is Worldwide Favorites. I picked up the Cornerstone Tribute at the Lost Dogs concert in St. Louis. 10 Songs is on order. How many more to I need to get to have them all?

Here you go -- hopefully I won't forget anything:

In a New World of Time
Ten Songs by Adam Again
Homeboys
Dig
Perfecta
Worldwide Favorites
07-18-2002 12:41 kevinf is offline Send an Email to kevinf Search for Posts by kevinf Add kevinf to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

In a new world of time is available at ChristianDiscs.com for 15.99. It's not as good as the others, but if you want it, there it is. Pleased

07-18-2002 12:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
A Hot Wolly

Thanks for the info. Oh, how I hate being a completist and having to buy everything from groups that I like!

07-18-2002 13:05 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
jc
Luteous Llama

AND ME??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm an incompletist
or a minimalist, at best.
BUT - I'm the bestist minimalist
JiMiny-ist
07-18-2002 13:36 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

That's an intersting way to look at it. Smile

07-18-2002 14:11 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 10 Songs re-release at Cornerstone!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH