Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jeffery!! muh man!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jeffery!! muh man!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Jeffery!! muh man!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you.

YES there's a LDDL. Go to the website and subscribe. Truthfully, it doesn't receive the attention of the DADL and the 77s DL but it is there none-the-less.

Lets talk soon, Jeffery!!!!!

theo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 06-05-2004 20:33.

06-05-2004 20:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

RE: Jeffery!! muh man!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Thank you.

YES there's a LDDL. Go to the website and subscribe. Truthfully, it doen't receive the attention of the DADL and the 77s DL but it is there none-the-less.

Lets talk soon, Jeffery!!!!!

theo

Well...I'll have to think about that. I'm not much for subscriptions these days!

All my best,

jeffrey

06-05-2004 20:33 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Ooops! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't realize I was starting an entirely new thread!! eeek!!

Jeffery, will miss not getting to visit with you at C-Stone this year. Hope all is well! =-)

theo
06-05-2004 20:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jeffery!! muh man!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH