Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - MUTT - out now!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs - MUTT - out now!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

The Lost Dogs - MUTT - out now!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To recap: The Lost Dogs, lo-fidelity and Fools Of The World present "Mutt", the 7th studio album from the Lost Dogs. "Mutt" will be available on tour from the band and from www.lo-fidelity.com beginning today, June 29, 2004, and from www.thelostdogs.com starting July 12, 2004. (Please visit the Lost Dogs site for tour info.)

For those wishing to purchase "Mutt" from lo-fidelity, all credit card transactions are charged by PayPal.com. Previously PayPal required a membership to use the system, but this practice is now voluntary. For those wishing to purchase by snail mail, please download, print, and fill out the order form at the bottom of the "Mutt" page and send it in with your check or money order. (Please do not send in an order without the form.)

While you are visiting the site, be sure to read the new interview with the band...get the inside story on the recording of "Mutt"!

As always, thank you for your continued support of the Lost Dogs and lo-fidelity records.

jeffrey k.
support independent music
www.lo-fidelity.com

06-28-2004 23:16 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased
06-29-2004 00:24 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered at about 6:30 this morning.

06-29-2004 09:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

you were late Red Face

and you call yourself a fan, keep up with this stuff mark!

Tongue

El the Queen of the Late Night
06-29-2004 09:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

take the long way home.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeff-

it'll be snail mail. I tried the checkout intending to use my c-card..

but it looped me to only let me sign up for a paypal account - which I do not want to do at this time.
Maybe its me doing something wrong- but I tried like three times - and I dont want to be like a Finn who stays busy all day.

Look for a long envelope..

and Viva La Mutt!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-29-2004 09:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

can hardly wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Getting mine next week at the Derwood concert.

Mine will be signed by the Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
06-29-2004 10:09 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
RE: take the long way home.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Jeff-

but it looped me to only let me sign up for a paypal account - which I do not want to do at this time.
Maybe its me doing something wrong- but I tried like three times - and I dont want to be like a Finn who stays busy all day.

and Viva La Mutt!!!

weird....I just tried it and it worked fine. It may have something to do with cookies....(?) I dunno. If you can, email me offline and tell me how far you are getting. jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

later,

jeffrey k.

06-29-2004 10:20 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I ordered one too.

06-29-2004 11:27 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

RE: take the long way home.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Jeff-

and Viva La Mutt!!!

weird....I just tried it and it worked fine. It may have something to do with cookies....(?) I dunno. If you can, email me offline and tell me how far you are getting. jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

later,

jeffrey k.

there is a cookie blocker in our system.. ah yer worth 37 cents, believe me.
- out today!

06-29-2004 13:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
I ordered one, too.

its cheaper if you order two, once.

06-29-2004 13:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Hmmm, with exchange and postage and customs and my wife, buying one was enough.

06-29-2004 13:53 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool RE: can hardly wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben

Yup, gettin mine tomorrow night at the Knoxville concert!!!!!!

And mine will be signed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-29-2004 16:41 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: can hardly wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

Yup, gettin mine tomorrow night at the Knoxville concert!!!!!!

And mine will be signed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleased

Good for you! I am jealous, but happy for you. I ordered mine.

06-29-2004 16:53 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'm jealous- as In
"you all better be quiet - or I go into rage mode!!!!"

actually - I am listening to the snips - and feeling a bit more at ease.
It sounds so good-
there is a balm in the little parts I am hearing- this will be a (another?) wonderful work by the worlds doggiest band.
I'll be here , there, and everywhere in spirit kids-
ENJOY!

06-30-2004 12:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Hmmm, with exchange and postage and customs and my wife, buying one was enough.

get the order straight..
its WIFE first .................I know...I know..

I always try to squirrel away a Jackson in my wallet- for emergencies like this!
- it be gone now......

06-30-2004 12:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

I'm with you Jimny. If only they were comin' a liiiiitle closer to La............

Ah well, all you concertgoers just need to post some good detailed accounts for us poor unfortunate folks banished to the outerlands. (of course we're not quite in New Zealand :-))

JB
06-30-2004 12:33 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

jwb-
thanks for that perspective-

I dont think the band will be down under anywhere near there, soon- unless they do the theme music for the Return of the Thing........

06-30-2004 14:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Gettting the band to New Zealand is right up near the top of my list of things to do after winning lotto.

06-30-2004 15:56 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Hey, that may be our shot at seeing them! You win the lotto and you can afford to fly the band AND all of us down for an extended vacation. Big Grin

Great idea.

JB
06-30-2004 16:53 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue

06-30-2004 17:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs - MUTT - out now!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH