Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Question for Jeffrey K. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question for Jeffrey K.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Question for Jeffrey K. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If'n yer still hangin' about :

any chance of another Bill Mallonee archive edition happening sometime in the near future (like, in the next year?) I'm assuming there aren't set plans for one right now, but has there been any talk or anything? Need to Bleed was great...gotta wait till September now for Dear Life...
07-05-2004 07:59 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

RE: Question for Jeffrey K. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
If'n yer still hangin' about :

any chance of another Bill Mallonee archive edition happening sometime in the near future (like, in the next year?) I'm assuming there aren't set plans for one right now, but has there been any talk or anything? Need to Bleed was great...gotta wait till September now for Dear Life...

We may want to move this to the off-topic section, but I'm not sure how to do that.....

Anyway, probably not in the very near future. I spoke to Bill last night and with "Dear Life" out now, (you can get it at shows) he said he hopes to have the follow-up CD out hopefully in November....plus he has been hinting on the VOL list that the Audible Sigh concert DVD that was filmed in the UK a few years ago will probably be out by Christmas. So if we did anything "archive" it probably wouldn't be until next year...but even then it would be totally up to Bill. I have quite a bit of unreleased and archive material to work with, but with him being as prolific as he is with his writing and recording, he would much rather look ahead than behind. We'll see though....you never know with Bill.

later,

jeffrey k.

07-05-2004 11:41 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Daniel Amos

We're on topic now

07-05-2004 13:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis
yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I figured Lo-Fidelity was the link (daniel amos to lost dogs to lo-fidelity to bill mallonee) that made this an appropriate place to bring this up... dagnabit, Bill ain't playing near me...I pre-ordered...guess I'l' get it someday...

Yay for MUTT! ¡Es Muy Excelente!
07-05-2004 18:51 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Question for Jeffrey K.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH