Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Toronto - July 11th » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Toronto - July 11th
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: Thanks everyone for a great show! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lostintoronto
Hey

Thanks everyone who came out to the show in Toronto (I know a couple of came because the posting on this site). The Dogs were great and we just had an amazing time all around at Rancho Relaxo. I'll post some pictures hopefully later in the week. The one-hit-medley at the end was almost worth the evening!

So, thanks!

Jason

Glad it went well for you Jason! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-12-2004 14:54 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Thanks everyone for a great show! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All I have to say about the Toronto concert was, amazing! Thank you Jason for bringing them into TO. Hopefully now that they know how to find our little town they'll come back. I don't know what I expected but it was just incredible. The first thing I noticed was how diverse the crowd was, several different ethnic groups, all ages, that was great. They asked who had come the furthest and one guy said "Indonesia". The banter was the same old jokes mostly but they just came across as new. The stage was so tiny, like bedroom size, that you couldn't really enjoy Steve hiding in the background, but his contribution was phenomenal. SA was amazed by him by the end of the evening. The sound and the tightness of their playing was just great. For havind so many new songs just learned they sure seemed to have it down flat, I guess being at the end of the tour helps with that. The guys all were talkative after the show, though Derri seemed to be the shy one on this night. I didn't really hang around and talk too much, talked to Steve a couple of times, but I did get Terry to sign my Kalhoun shirt and talk for a second, he was pretty much the one everyone wanted to talk to, though Mike seemed to be working the room, that was good to see, I guess I thought of him as a brooding introspective guy but he didn't come across that way in person. What was best about the evening was the music. The songs were so fresh and well done. I think having so many different styles works well for them live. Maybe they could get a multi year deal in Vegas??? Anyway, I can't wait for them to come back up here to the sweltering north, (hence the reason I'm posting on here at 2:21 Eastern time, too hot to sleep!) Thanks guys!

07-13-2004 01:26 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
... The first thing I noticed was how diverse the crowd was, several different ethnic groups, all ages, that was great.

That's what's so awesome about the Dogs: they appeal to so many different kinds of people. It's too bad not that many people know about them Frown

quote:
... They asked who had come the furthest and one guy said "Indonesia".

Shocked
And I thought 4 hours to Atlanta, GA and 4 hours home was a long ways to drive in October 2003 for the BBQ tour!

quote:
... The guys all were talkative after the show, though Derri seemed to be the shy one on this night.

Hmmm, Derri is usually the shy one. Wink

quote:
... Thanks guys!

Ditto Pleased

Smile
07-14-2004 07:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Anyone have anything from this tour? pictures, video, cds?

09-10-2004 22:58 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ron E, check your PMs!

Smile
09-10-2004 23:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Prime Ministers?????????????? Wink Thanks

09-10-2004 23:06 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

yup. Wink

Smile
09-10-2004 23:07 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

and now you can check yours!

09-10-2004 23:09 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Checking now, except I don't think I'll be having PMS for a while! Wink

Smile
09-10-2004 23:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

expecting too???????? Wink

09-10-2004 23:12 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Anyone else have any little nuggets from the last Dogs tour????????

09-10-2004 23:19 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

quote:
expecting too???????? Wink

Shocked You're the first person to stick your foot in your mouth!

But yes, you have made a correct assumption! I am about 5 weeks now, due middle of May. I go to the dr on Oct 6 for our 1st ultrasound of the little peanut! We were very shocked (contrary to the belief of most on here, we are careful ~ as in use birth control) and it took us all day Sunday to absorb the idea. Now we are excited and happy.

So how is SE doing and when is she due?

OK, to the top! About those Dogs photos: you have PMs again! Big Grin

Smile
09-10-2004 23:38 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Man, I feel your pain, or joy.

09-16-2004 16:05 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Man, I feel your pain, or joy.

Big Grin

Smile
09-16-2004 16:07 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Hey, Ron E Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you get those e-mails? Confused

Smile
09-16-2004 16:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

THanks, I did get those emails, the pictures were great!!! Which city was that in? How are things on the pregnancy front? We go for our second ultrasound tomorrow, can't wait to see him/her again.

And to get back on track... anyone else have video or audio from this tour? Jason, who brought the Dogs to Toronto? You still around here?

09-27-2004 20:14 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

Glad you enjoyed the pics Ron! They were taken in Knoxville, Tennessee on June 30.

As for the pregnancy front, I am having horrible morning sickness (can't seem to eat anything and keep it down). I got so tired of laying in bed that I decided to get on the DAmb. We go next week for the first visit/ultrasound to see this little peanut that's giving me/us so much trouble. MF is having to do a lot more around the house cuz I can barely walk without getting sick.

So how was SE's ultrasound? Did you find out if the baby is a boy or girl, or are you going to be surprised? We plan to be surprised!

Smile
09-29-2004 23:59 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

We had a great second ultrasound, the technician said "perfect baby". Obviously she doesn't know the fatherFrown Anyway, as far as knowing goes, we'll let you know when everyone else knows...

10-02-2004 13:14 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

so no one has any "stuff" from this last tour...
do you know where liars go?

D.C.

10-14-2004 23:13 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

to the top... but don't forget to check out that there is a new chat with the band being planned!!!

10-18-2004 21:19 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Toronto - July 11th

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH