Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » new Lost Dogs music video » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new Lost Dogs music video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
memsen
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-07-2004

Thumb Up! new Lost Dogs music video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I should have posted this a while ago, but...

...there's a music video I cut for the Lost Dogs' "Like Moses" available here::

http://foolfactory.com/haus/ximix.html

Go to "GOOD FREE MOVIES" and choose the video.

I shot and edited the film when they came (finally!) to the Big Apple a couple of years ago. Feel free to distribute the video to anyone interested in the band. I was given permission to shoot / make it, but it was a labor of love, not commerce.

Thanks

-Memo

enjoy
07-07-2004 12:59 memsen is offline Send an Email to memsen Homepage of memsen Search for Posts by memsen Add memsen to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

RE: new Lost Dogs music video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great Work, Memsen!

http://foolfactory.com/haus/movies/Lost_Dogs_LIKE_MOSES.mov
07-07-2004 13:10 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: new Lost Dogs music video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by memsen

-Memo

memo? from the dadl? have you met jim? Big Grin

Cool
07-07-2004 13:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Yo, Memo, what up? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No time no speak! (Dunno if you've been back on the DADL; I left a month or two after you did.... ) Good to see you up and.... well, productive! Big Grin

I don't suppose you'll be in Essex Fells tomorrow night, by any chance?

BTW, have you met You Gotta Be There here yet? Shocked

(THAT is a meeting of minds I've been DYING to be privy to.... I mean, heck, I'll give him the password to the, um, "Political/Theological Debate Forum" mySELF....Big Grin )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 07-07-2004 13:19.

07-07-2004 13:17 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by memsen

-Memo

memo? from the dadl? have you met jim? Big Grin

Great minds think alike, joey....

....and so do ours. Big Grin

07-07-2004 13:17 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
memsen
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-07-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by memsen
yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, that's me, the one with very long emails from the DADL... i've been in new york the last couple of years, busy busy busy. I shot the Lost Dogs video soon after I got there, just to do SOMEthing while I found my way in the big city... if any DA-related bands come by, I'll definitely be there, but I won't be in Essex Falls, unfortunately.

nice to hear some old voices are still kicking around...

back to work for me, but feel free to check out some of my films on the same website (free, of course!)

take care, y'all...

enjoy
07-07-2004 13:25 memsen is offline Send an Email to memsen Homepage of memsen Search for Posts by memsen Add memsen to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will do. Stop back soon.

07-07-2004 13:34 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes nice job on the video, we recieved the one you sent a
while back and not sure if we replied or not. We meant to.
We are very busy types and we had extra junk piled on us
for a while, kinda got buried.

We also though aout seeing if the guys wanted it included
on anything, but so far they have not released anything that
would be right to include it on. We really need to incorporate all
the footage out there into some sort of releases.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-07-2004 15:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice! I'm going to be working on a video of the concert from the July 5th Long Grove concert too. I'll send you a copy when I'm done audiori. It won't be until August sometime though.

~Groucho~
07-07-2004 16:08 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Cool cool video mem Cool

07-07-2004 16:23 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wonderful, the Dogs need some stuff to release exclusively.
We also have an interesting idea we ran past Terry at the
Cornerstone show and once we get a little more into it,
we will let you guys 'in on it.' It's going to be strange, but we
don't want to give away too much until we do a little work
on it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-07-2004 16:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Wonderful, the Dogs need some stuff to release exclusively.
We also have an interesting idea we ran past Terry at the
Cornerstone show and once we get a little more into it,
we will let you guys 'in on it.' It's going to be strange, but we
don't want to give away too much until we do a little work
on it.

before they can use our footage they have to agree to let Crosseyed be on it as well Red Face

Tongue HA! Just kidding Big Grin Tongue Tongue Big Grin

07-07-2004 16:33 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » new Lost Dogs music video

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH