Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Good Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Music 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Duffman! Can't breathe!

that one cracks me up... everytime Big Grin

That's his best line. Big Grin

07-08-2002 17:50 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carman
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been banned from the on-topic and off-topic discussions. This is the only area I can post in. Thank you for standing up for me Mr. Muglia. I shall be leaving now and to quote Neil Young, "I won't be back till later on if I do come back at all....." Crying

07-11-2002 01:17 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
I have been banned from the on-topic and off-topic discussions. This is the only area I can post in. Thank you for standing up for me Mr. Muglia. I shall be leaving now and to quote Neil Young, "I won't be back till later on if I do come back at all....." Crying

Sounds like a plan...

07-11-2002 17:14 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

07-11-2002 17:23 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

now play the song
zoom daddy

and watch that guy dance

now that's funny!!!

07-11-2002 17:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

quote:

now play the song
zoom daddy

and watch that guy dance

now that's funny!!!

Now what would be really cool is a gif of me dancing like that!

Cool

07-24-2002 19:56 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

quote:

now play the song
zoom daddy

and watch that guy dance

now that's funny!!!

Now what would be really cool is a gif of me dancing like that!

Cool

It would be funny...

07-25-2002 01:18 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

It would be funny...

nothing about cman is funny.....

he's pretty sad
07-25-2002 11:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

It would be funny...

nothing about cman is funny.....

he's pretty sad

You're messing with my mind! Confused

07-25-2002 17:17 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:

now play the song
zoom daddy

and watch that guy dance

now that's funny!!!

zoom daddy zoom.... Pleased

09-28-2002 15:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Spiderman is everywhere.

09-28-2002 15:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

ooops - I just stepped on him Big Grin

09-30-2002 15:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You would, just to post here.

09-30-2002 16:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

TIMMAY! Pleased

10-01-2002 14:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

JO AY!!!!

10-01-2002 15:27 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

GO-A-WAY!

10-01-2002 17:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

OH TAY!!!

10-01-2002 17:22 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Nick Deletchi Nick Deletchi is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-17-2002

quote:
You should all listen to the smooooooooooth sounds of the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and forget Daniel Amos. Smile )

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar stinks! Mad
10-01-2002 17:40 Nick Deletchi is offline Send an Email to Nick Deletchi Search for Posts by Nick Deletchi Add Nick Deletchi to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

smells like a poopyhead

10-01-2002 17:45 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar = poopyhead
Dr. Rich = poopyhead
the Tuxedo Clad Megastar = ________

10-01-2002 17:46 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Good Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH