Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » An idea for Avocado Club disk two » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An idea for Avocado Club disk two
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

An idea for Avocado Club disk two Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm still loving the club disk number one - but I've had an idea for disk two, or if you've done that one already disk three...

How about tape the accoustic performance of Terry from Cornerstone or a performance anywhere and put that on the disk.

Just something for all the fans who can't get to a concert.

Failing that have him burp and fart into a microphone - oh wait that's imaginarium disk two...

ermm how about singing non-sense to a beat - oh MBD disk two bonus track.

Then in that case he could sing his grocery list to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy I'm sure the true fans would appreciate that Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Have you a timeline for club disk two yet...?

"Theres no pressure here but it's like I can't live without you" - Off of my Mind
06-30-2002 20:32 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » An idea for Avocado Club disk two

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH