Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did you find DA? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did you find DA? 10 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clonliness
quote:
But, hey, I must be younger than the new guy b/c my son is 3 and his is already reached the ripe age of 4.

I can even do you one better! My oldest son is 4. I also have a two year old boy and a 5 month old girl! Tongue Beat that you whippersnapper!
My oldest son is 3 1/2. Your oldest is 4. You've logged on 6 years and 5 months of total kid aggregation-years. You're twice my age, fart blossom.

04-10-2006 19:03 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Other than having Paul McCartney in my house recording, I've got everything....More DA, and right now!!!!
Sir Paul never lifts the seat and, at his age, his aim isn't too good.

04-10-2006 19:04 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Ye just don't know when to quit, do ye?
Don't mess with us OLD FARTS - age, skill, and treachery will always overcome youth and arrogance!
04-10-2006 21:00 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Don't mess with us OLD FARTS - age, skill, and treachery will always overcome youth and arrogance!
I'm too old to quit. I'm afraid I'd never get back in the game.

04-10-2006 23:19 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Disjasked Lerna

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Sir Paul passes wind and blames it on Ringo. It's so annoying. After nearly fifty years, Ringo still can't think of a comeback.

04-10-2006 23:20 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

To paraphrase Kansas, after nearly 50 years there has to be a little "Dust In The Wind"

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-10-2006 23:47 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
clonliness clonliness is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2006
Location: He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

quote:
My oldest son is 3 1/2. Your oldest is 4. You've logged on 6 years and 5 months of total kid aggregation-years. You're twice my age, fart blossom.

That explains why my back hurts so much... Big Grin

"Has anyone ever noticed that my name is mis-spelled"?
-cloneliness
04-11-2006 03:07 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
quote:
But, hey, I must be younger than the new guy b/c my son is 3 and his is already reached the ripe age of 4.

I can even do you one better! My oldest son is 4. I also have a two year old boy and a 5 month old girl! Tongue Beat that you whippersnapper!

````````````````````````
Clone - can you top this? - my oldest is 4 ....
Oh - you dint mean grandson?
-ok ok - hes 3 - but IN his 4th year.
my grandaughter is right behind yer youngest at 3 mos..

and my youngest daughter ....6.
My two boys are older than you..and one of teen daughters almost isnt anymore- the other is 16 going on 25- thank you Mylon

my lot in life was/ is raising kids- literally.
but its a calling I freely excepted.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-11-2006 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Down! To quote Joey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread sucks! Evil

04-11-2006 14:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:

YOU TELL HIM, Commander!

These uppity young-uns!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-11-2006 15:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

my lot in life was/ is raising kids- literally.
but its a calling I freely excepted.

.......except for the fact that you need a lesson in grammar, that was an acceptable post.

WHO LOVES YA, BRO!

heh heh

04-11-2006 15:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thanks Woggy, It's like having a battle of wits with an un-armed man, what are ya going to do.
Someday they'll see the light and realize we were right......about EVERYTHING!
04-11-2006 15:05 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wog-
I was making an acception to my exception...
You can except that , can't you?

i mean - coming from won such as eye

what do you aspect?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-11-2006 15:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Thanks Woggy, It's like having a battle of wits with an un-armed man, what are ya going to do.

but of course, darlin'.....................

it's all that WISDOM we keep throwing around

he he............

04-11-2006 16:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
wog-
I was making an acception to my exception...
You can except that , can't you?

i mean - coming from won such as eye

what do you aspect?

WEll, eye'd expectuate you do aspect you're oh-so-intelligenter sister's axe-pectations................wheel half to conversate aboot this sumday!

Smile Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

04-11-2006 16:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! RE: To quote Joey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
This thread sucks! Evil

i don't have time to read all this dribble... but id doc says it .sucks, then it sucks! Mad

Tongue

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 04-11-2006 16:41.

04-11-2006 16:41 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:

I guess that's why the world is such a better place today than it used to be, now that your generation holds the political offices? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-12-2006 08:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

At least the Baby Boomers realize they aren't the only people on Earth. Gen X not so much.

04-12-2006 09:12 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
clonliness clonliness is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2006
Location: He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Gen X not so much.

I'll have you know I'm Gen Y. Tongue

"Has anyone ever noticed that my name is mis-spelled"?
-cloneliness
04-12-2006 15:47 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Gen X not so much.

I'll have you know I'm Gen Y. Tongue

well, i for one am gen X and yes we are the only people that matter..... Pleased

Cool
04-12-2006 16:21 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did you find DA?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH