Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Whats your favorite DA concert experience? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whats your favorite DA concert experience? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: Whats your favorite DA concert experience? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EarlyFan
At Knotts Berry farm on a christian music night I got to see the Vox Humana show with all the TV monitors set up everywhere and watched in amazement as the whole crowd already seemed to know the "Dance Stop" move of getting down real low to the ground and then slowly rising. Cool show!

Did anyone see them at Knott's when Oden Fong filled in for Terry? A friend of mine was there and told me about the show. It is hard to imagine DA songs with an Asian accent.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
07-30-2004 09:19 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I do have to say, and Berger will back me up on this,
anyone who witnessed the Swirling Eddies at Lifest
witnessed a truly strange event.

That rodeo mud hole pit they played in was strangely fitting
I guess... like they wanted to seperate them from the rest
of the pop fest. It was like this strange red mud spot about
100 feet wide in the middle of all the nice green grass of the
rest of the fest, and the small Eddies stage was in the middle
of one end of that....actually the red hole, as we termed it
had a fence around too I believe.

Camarillo, Berger & Arthur with Mike "Spot" Roe,
Steve "Speckled Bird" Hindalong & Mike "Gut Boy" Stand

The Eddies were in very rare form that night, the songs were
sort of strange long jams with he vocals similar to the originals.

Driving In England
Let's Spin
Hell Oh
Tiny Town
Attack Of The Pulpit Masters
Strange Days
Billy Graham
Potential
Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party
Don't Hate Yourself
The Happy Wanderer

We need to edit the tapes together, and yes Berger we didn't
burn them..... heh... Cool

Great show! Pleased
I can't wait til that one is done!Smile )

07-30-2004 09:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I do have to say, and Berger will back me up on this,
anyone who witnessed the Swirling Eddies at Lifest
witnessed a truly strange event.

That rodeo mud hole pit they played in was strangely fitting
I guess... like they wanted to seperate them from the rest
of the pop fest. It was like this strange red mud spot about
100 feet wide in the middle of all the nice green grass of the
rest of the fest, and the small Eddies stage was in the middle
of one end of that....actually the red hole, as we termed it
had a fence around too I believe.

Camarillo, Berger & Arthur with Mike "Spot" Roe,
Steve "Speckled Bird" Hindalong & Mike "Gut Boy" Stand

The Eddies were in very rare form that night, the songs were
sort of strange long jams with he vocals similar to the originals.

Driving In England
Let's Spin
Hell Oh
Tiny Town
Attack Of The Pulpit Masters
Strange Days
Billy Graham
Potential
Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party
Don't Hate Yourself
The Happy Wanderer

We need to edit the tapes together, and yes Berger we didn't
burn them..... heh...

The audioriences or whatever they call themselves are correct. But I didn't play that afternoon. It was that moron Chandler what played because I , um... ... have a little bit of trouble playing in a live setting. (I... um... ... MOMMY!) And yes, those were some rather strange versions of familiar songs. You know who I blame. Rarf!

07-30-2004 09:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

loved it! Pleased

one of the best concerts I ever been too! Smile )

07-30-2004 09:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

You blame Roe?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 09:57 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

He blames "Rarf!" Confused

07-30-2004 10:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Is that his name for Roe? I am confoosed. Confused

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 10:04 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"Rarf" would mean "dog"; "dog" would mean "Spot"; so one would have to conclude.... great, yet one more point of self-deprecation for the Soul-Patched One... Evil

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-30-2004 10:06 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
"Rarf" would mean "dog"; "dog" would mean "Spot"; so one would have to conclude.... great, yet one more point of self-deprecation for the Soul-Patched One... Evil

You're like the Dad in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding!" Tongue

So that is how "Rarf" is a greek word!

07-30-2004 10:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Actually, I blame Oden Fong.

07-30-2004 10:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Y'r just doing that because you like the way it sounds. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-30-2004 10:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oden Fong...Oden Fong

OdenFong...OdenFongOdenFongodenfongodenfongodenfonggggggkkkxxk!!

07-30-2004 10:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Have you ever splashed Windex with Oden, Berger?
07-30-2004 10:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

That Oden Fongggkkxgk could really huff hiself up some Windex!

07-30-2004 10:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i always wondered how he got so crazy on stage.
07-30-2004 10:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

He's a real wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiildman!! gk gk gkxxkkk!

07-30-2004 10:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Our bass player at church used to play with Oden. i hope he doesn't huff too?
07-30-2004 10:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I remember him! He was fond of the orange flavored windex!!

07-30-2004 10:48 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now i have to talk to our elders.
07-30-2004 10:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Those guys?! They were the biggest huffers of all!!

07-30-2004 10:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Whats your favorite DA concert experience?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH