Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi folks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi folks 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hi folks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is everyone? i know i miss a lot here, but i try to catch up when i can.
i'll be around this afternoon if anyone wants to talk. (if i don't respond immediately, it just means i'm away from the computer.)

and by the way, if berger becomes annoying, i'll shut his machine down so that we can talk -- (i have his IP address.)
07-30-2004 13:06 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Yo tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still in the area for another couple hours.... Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-30-2004 13:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Oh right! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure. HAHAHAHA! You can't shut me d--

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-01-2004 10:48.

07-30-2004 13:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, carl -- what was the thread in the dump where you posted your current situation and all? i didn't see it.
07-30-2004 13:09 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Tim Smile

Not many peeps on the board today.......Friday and all, I suppose.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-30-2004 13:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Refreshed. K-9 started it, and I of course hijacked it. Big Grin

Actually, despite the earlier warnings, this is one of the safest times to enter the Dump we've had in quite some time.... Big Grin

07-30-2004 13:11 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Hi Tim Smile

Not many peeps on the board today.......Friday and all, I suppose.

Funny, since anyone who's spent time here should know that Friday is Tim Chandler Day.... or maybe it's not a coincidence... Confused Confused Confused

Tongue

07-30-2004 13:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

thanks carl, i'll check it out -- and yeah, it didn't look that bad in there, actually.

hi woggy! what's up?
07-30-2004 13:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
..or maybe it's not a coincidence...

i think there's probably some truth in that Wink
07-30-2004 13:16 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

tc-
AH, NOPE...
We like ya..
howza doin?

Woggys in a band now- so you two are like, neck and neck in the entertainment industry.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-30-2004 13:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hi Tim. Good to see ya.

07-30-2004 13:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked WHAT's this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy's neckin' with Chandler to break into Nashvegas? Shocked

07-30-2004 13:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

question for the old folks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is anyone else as beat up and physically out of whack as i am in their middle age? i'm not as bad off as berger with his sweet potato arm and all, but man, if i tried to jump up in the air and land on my back like i used to do durring a DA set, i'd have to be hospitalized. my job seriously screws with my time to workout and try to stay fit. (i'm really trying to change that.) how 'bout you ones?
07-30-2004 13:26 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I eat and drink too much and exercise too little. I used to get by with it, but it is catching up! Frown

07-30-2004 13:27 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: question for the old folks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
my job seriously screws with my time to workout and try to stay fit. (i'm really trying to change that.) how 'bout you ones?

You are going to quit your job? Does that mean you'll tour with DA again instead of that Plankeye dude?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
07-30-2004 13:28 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey dorfsmith and jiminy!

and woggy's in a band? cool!
07-30-2004 13:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Eh, what's that, sonny? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't speak of it. It's too depressing. Crying Crying Crying

Tongue

07-30-2004 13:28 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

hi, sprinklerhead

quote:
You are going to quit your job? Does that mean you'll tour with DA again instead of that Plankeye dude?

i actually like my job -- it'd be really fun to tour again, but it just ain't gonna happen. Crying

you know, at least once a week, to this day, i still have at least one dream a week about DA or with DA members in the dream. isn't that strange?
07-30-2004 13:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yes its strange. Wink

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 13:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Strange? Uh, no.... no, tim, that's.... uh, not strange at ALL.... no, of course not....

07-30-2004 13:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi folks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH