Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Twinkies and Beer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Twinkies and Beer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Twinkies and Beer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure if this is working or not but, here is Mike and Terry discussing Twinkies and Beer then playing Bad Indegestion. This came from our BBQ in Texas last September.

Hope it works.

Enjoy!

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by sprinklerhead: 08-09-2004 10:02.

08-07-2004 22:52 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uh...

what's a .m4a file?

I can't play it. Crying
08-07-2004 23:21 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by sprinklerhead
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, I am not sure about that file type. I used itunes software to import it to my PC. When I click on the link, it opens up in Quicktime.

I'll see if I can save it as another file type.

08-08-2004 08:23 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

i tried it in win media and real one player- nope.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-08-2004 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

08-08-2004 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Works for me in Real Player version 10..
crazy crooners.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-08-2004 12:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

twinkies??? Beer?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

these are a few of my favorite things! Cool

08-08-2004 14:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

Sorry. This was a first attempt. I'll see if I can improve on it.

08-08-2004 14:22 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 07-11-2004

I like both, but can't bring myself to want to try them together!

Real Rock Radio

08-09-2004 08:46 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

RE: Twinkies and Beer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
I'm not sure if this is working or not but, here is Mike and Terry discussing Twinkies and Beer then playing Bad Indegestion. This came from our BBQ in Texas last September.

Hope it works.

Enjoy!

Would love to trade ya boots on this one.

Real Rock Radio

08-09-2004 08:52 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

How 'bout a twinkie split open and a hot dog put inside?
Twinkie-weener....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-09-2004 09:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

whoo- I got squeezy just reading that.....

08-09-2004 09:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And then maybe then vanilla frosting on top instead of ketchup. Because it's not sugary enough anymore with that hot dog in it. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-09-2004 09:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

RE: Twinkies and Beer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Hope it works.

Enjoy!

OK, I saved it as an mp3 file and reposted it.

08-09-2004 10:03 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Twinkie-weener....

I used to work with a guy in Hollywood that used to do that. He called them twinkie dogs.

08-09-2004 10:03 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Twinkie-weener....

I used to work with a guy in Hollywood that used to do that. He called them twinkie dogs.

That's just disgusting, as is twinkies with beer. Red Face

Now a twinkie with a glass of dry red wine! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-09-2004 10:59 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Twinkies are too sweet to eat with hot dogs. Corn dogs with honey batter are much better.

And what about sweet stuff with beer? Is there many people that like sweet stuff with beer? One of the local pubs we kinda like doesn't serve dessert but has some good dishes.

I have heard that fried twinkies are making appearances. As if they weren't junk food enough already. Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-09-2004 11:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, what fun!

BREAKFAST!!!!

Gotta love these guys.......................

Can't say I've ever actually tried Twinkies & Beer, but it's a thought..........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-09-2004 11:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

I prefer my twinkies frozen

Real Rock Radio

08-09-2004 11:56 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 2.0
quote:

Hope it works.

Enjoy!

Would love to trade ya boots on this one.

I don't have any place that I can put it for you to download. the location that I put the first song has a 10 mg limit. I can email it in a zip file. The entire thing zipped is about 90 mg. If that is too big, I can break it into smaller chunks. Let me know.

08-09-2004 12:01 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Twinkies and Beer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH