Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NW Gigs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NW Gigs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

NW Gigs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Y'all,
As disappointed as any, Andy's Angels' Records is working on all the "stuff" necessary to bring the Dogs to the Pacific Northwest for at least one gig, perhaps more. Please pray that all the "stuff" will fall into place.
High regards,
Theo
03-27-2002 12:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

When are they coming to Spokane??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If they did, it would probably be me and a bunch of people driving from the West side of the state at the show.... (so that's probably not going to happen) Mad Mad Mad

03-27-2002 13:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Hey Y'all,
As disappointed as any, Andy's Angels' Records is working on all the "stuff" necessary to bring the Dogs to the Pacific Northwest for at least one gig, perhaps more. Please pray that all the "stuff" will fall into place.
High regards,
Theo

Yes, keep us posted on this! With the friends fly free fares going on right now, I may be able to go! Big Grin

well, maybe. I can dream can't I?

BD
Dignified Lazar

03-28-2002 21:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NW Gigs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH