Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » \"Shotgun\" Nagging » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page \"Shotgun\" Nagging
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

\"Shotgun\" Nagging Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(See, I'm trying it out.)

Anyway, I'm still wondering if the "corrected" "Shotgun Angel" is still in the works. I'd love to pick it up.

Thanks!
DwD
03-27-2002 18:11 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

baby steps...baby steps... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good job, well done, bravo!

...what needed correctin' with Shotgun Angel? I've been away...

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
03-27-2002 18:27 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

SA25 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its on the list of things to do... just got to get a couple of other things out of the way first. Money is tight at the moment, and we've got like a dozen projects in the works. The corrected Sa25 master is made and ready to be printed though.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-27-2002 18:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dw. Dunphy
M8 Problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Reportedly, on the M8 edition, there are gaps between songs that flow together. W&F was going to arrange a redux under the Stunt banner (because the tapes are fine, it was just M8's sequencing).

I'm just hoping that it's coming sooner than later. I'd hate to miss out on what's already there for the sake of a prospect.

DwD
03-27-2002 18:35 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Its on the list of things to do... just got to get a couple of other things out of the way first. Money is tight at the moment, and we've got like a dozen projects in the works. The corrected Sa25 master is made and ready to be printed though.

the townsends

do we need to do anything to get the new disk?

that is to say, those of us who bought the messed up version.

BD

03-28-2002 21:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Sa25 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When we're able to do it, we'll probably send it free of charge to those of you that ordered the album from us. If you ordered from some other online store or company, we'll probably charge a small fee to replace your disc. Nothing horrible, just enough to help cover the cost of shipping, etc.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-28-2002 21:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks! Big Grin

BD

03-28-2002 22:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Last Day\'s
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-09-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Good job, well done, bravo!

...what needed correctin' with Shotgun Angel? I've been away...

well the new cd needs correctin big time i have the one Maranath did song's from 7 to 11 dont fade like they should and some one at m8 got treble happy the two disk's sound nothing a like i hope this will be fixed as well Smile
04-09-2002 04:20 Last  Day\'s is offline Send an Email to Last  Day\'s Search for Posts by Last  Day\'s Add Last  Day\'s to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » \"Shotgun\" Nagging

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH