Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Woo Hoo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Woo Hoo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Woo Hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just won Motorcycle Tracks on ebay. For $4 less than I was will to go to as well. Big Grin

It went for $26 plus $6 freight to NZ (total $NZD50) but it will be worth it. (To me...)

All I need now to complete the canon on CD are the original (not cd-r's - I have them) of Fearful Symmetry, Darn Floor Big Bite, Let's Spin and Outdoor Elvis. Also to have the self-titled arrive that I have pre-ordered.

It's turning out to be a good day - especially as in 6 hours I go on holiday for a week. I travel down to pick my kids and spend 7 days with them Big Grin

09-16-2004 17:52 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Attention RE: Woo Hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I just won Motorcycle Tracks on ebay. ...It went for $26 plus $6 freight
$30 Cool

for Dennis,

I say you e-mail this to your "friend" & see if he returns your e-mails / calls NoW !

09-23-2004 12:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Woo Hoo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH