Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MIND PEACH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MIND PEACH
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

MIND PEACH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, since we only have the 2 peaches I thought I'd better post a few more times to get over the next hump. I don't want to stay a Unsullied Affiche for ever you know. I don't even know what an Unsullied Affiche is!!!

BD

03-27-2002 18:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Esculent Eskimo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your an Esculent Eskimo now. I'm only posting to achieve the same rank. Big Grin

and it woiked!
Shocked Shocked Shocked

03-27-2002 19:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Your an Esculent Eskimo now. I'm only posting to achieve the same rank. Big Grin

and it woiked!
Shocked Shocked Shocked

don't even think about rubbing noses!!!

BD

03-27-2002 20:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I gotta see what my rank is (nm) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am I wrong, or have there not been many "nm" messages on the new board?
03-27-2002 21:45 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a dark steamy cabbage.
03-27-2002 21:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Gosh, I wonder.................. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...........how many posts do I need to move up the next level? And what ARE the levels? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

So far, we have:

Mind Peach
Esculent Eskimo
Unsullied Affiche
Dark Steamy Cabbage
Normal Noggin

I think that's the ranking...............

Just for your information:

esculent means EDIBLE (edible eskimo?? that's scary!)

Unsullied means pure or clean and I think Affiche is short for Afficiando, which means a devotee or "fan"

Hmmm, someone is working mighty hard on these "ratings".

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-28-2002 12:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Am I wrong, or have there not been many "nm" messages on the new board?

nope not too many, it doesn't work on this board. there have been some ''ns'' (no subject) like my post right now.
BD

03-28-2002 12:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

New Level suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally would like to see a Kabloona ranking. This term as defined by my coveted Dictionary of Canadianisms "Kabloona - the term used by Inuit for white people. Not considered complimentary."

As a cabbage guy (which is not a bad thing - cabbage is a flatulent enabler and thereby very popular in my house) I'm not unhappy. But Dark Steamy Cabbage? Brings to mind a rather unplanned and forcefull bowel movement (uh oh - bad taste alert - quicky mister moderator delete this unfortunate and tacky post. For the love of decency man reign yourself in ... )I'm not sure if I like that one too much. Cabbage fine, Dark and Steamy Cabbage - don't think so.

The Kabloona or Kahoona Kabloona if you prefer could tie into the far north, and Hawaii. Cool huh?

PS I posted here against my will. Long live the old board!

PPS Coffee boy, of Cafn8ted how do you stay calm after a triple shot Americano?

03-28-2002 13:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
PPS Coffee boy, of Cafn8ted how do you stay calm after a triple shot Americano?

Who ever said I was calm?

~~~G~~~

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

03-28-2002 18:35 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed

Who ever said I was calm?

~~~G~~~

i see you found your password again. now if only you could add your other posts to this name you might not be a Dark Steamy Cabbage any more.

BD

03-28-2002 21:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

NOW SHE HAS A STAR TOO!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow! i am really impressed woggy!

BD

(you notice, i am replying to almost everything i can to catch up to you, which (not witch) will not be humanly possible! Big Grin

03-28-2002 21:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

woo hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
...........how many posts do I need to move up the next level? And what ARE the levels? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

So far, we have:

Mind Peach
Esculent Eskimo
Unsullied Affiche
Dark Steamy Cabbage
Normal Noggin

I think that's the ranking...............

Just for your information:

esculent means EDIBLE (edible eskimo?? that's scary!)

Unsullied means pure or clean and I think Affiche is short for Afficiando, which means a devotee or "fan"

Hmmm, someone is working mighty hard on these "ratings".

you can now add Dignified Lazar to the list!

come on JiNiNy just a few more and your there!

BD
Dignified Lazar

03-28-2002 21:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
C. SK8R
unregistered

man, im only a normal noggin 8(

PS if you want to know how to type a degrees symbol... here it is: hold down alt and type 01456 on the right side number pad thing ° Big Grin
04-08-2002 22:37
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by C. SK8R
man, im only a normal noggin 8(

Don't feel bad, anybody higher than Dark Steamy Cabbage needs to be reminded of the classic Styx song "Too Much Time on my Hands!" Tongue

04-09-2002 18:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by C. SK8R
man, im only a normal noggin

believe me, he's anything but normalSmile

BD

04-09-2002 19:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

At least I"m not cabbage now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But what am I and howmany to get to Mind peach?

04-09-2002 19:55 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
But what am I and howmany to get to Mind peach?

right now, the magic number is 92. But I think it changes as more people post.

You're an Unsullied Affiche. (You don't want to know) Big Grin

BD

04-09-2002 20:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

You're an Unsullied Affiche. (You don't want to know) Big Grin

BD

To quote Steve Taylor.

I just wanna know - What is an unsullied Affice
I just wanna be - A mind peach like you toooo

I suppose I'll have to post a bit more. And you too so we can see if there is anything past Mind Peach.

04-09-2002 21:30 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Dictionary of Canadianisms "Kabloona - the term used by Inuit for white people. Not considered complimentary."

I don't like being a Normal Noggin, I think that is the first label that I don't really like. When the Kabloona term was refered to as derogatory against whites, I didn't flinch. I don't think that there is a term for white people that I find offensive. In fact, I kinda find them endering even when stated in a demeaning fashion.
Can you think of more terms for white people that are kinda like that?

04-11-2002 17:43 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MIND PEACH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH