Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Yup. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been to Vanc. BC twice with the Dogs. Gone up a couple times on related matters on my own.

Growing up in this area, we went to BC a great deal. I had relatives from the old country (Russia) there. My dad was born Canadian, fought in the Canadian Navy in WWII and then came to the States.

Commander: glad you got it and enjoyed it. Good
09-27-2004 22:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo was part of the Gee Just Thongs tour last year.

Out lawyers are talking about a similar gig ... but nothing's been set.

09-28-2004 11:24 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean the Theo, Mike Roe & the Tuxedo Clad Megastar This Thong's for You Tour ISN'T a done deal??? Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-28-2004 11:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe

what was in those brownies? Shocked
CC, woggy, cricket & even PaM are all pretty wound up about this event...

we'llllllllllllllllllll never tellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(and I have one left!)

They was SOOO good Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-28-2004 11:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by carl
You mean the Theo, Mike Roe & the Tuxedo Clad Megastar This Thong's for You Tour ISN'T a done deal??? Crying

oh, my..........................................................

I'm not quite sure how to envision THAT one!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Would they be taking Barely ManEnuff's song "This One's For You", and re-lyricking???

This thong will never tell,
They'd never understand,
I don't even wear it well,
I try, but I just can't.
But I wear it every night,
And I fight to keep it on,
'Cause This Thong's For You,
This Thongs's For You.

This Thongs's For You wherever you are,
To say that things are rather strange
Since we've been apart.
This Thong's to show how much I love you...
Like everything else I have,
This Thong's For You, oh.
This Thong's to say that all I can do
Is hope that you won't see me wear
the Thong I stole from you.

I've worn a hundred thongs
Sometimes they're rather tight
But this one's surreal for me
And I'm the one who cries.
But I wear it every night,
And I fight to hide the tears,
Cause This Thongs's For You,
This Thongs's For You.

This Thongs's For You wherever I go,
To say that things are rather strange
Since we've been apart.
This Thong's to show how much I love you...
Like everything else I have,
This Thong's For You, oh.

I've got them all,
It seems, for all it means to me,
But I sing of thongs I miss
And thongs that used to be.
And I wonder every night if you might just miss them too,
This thong's for you,
this thong's for YOU!

09-28-2004 11:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

... at a loss for works.

Here's hoping all involved in the big shoe will have a great time, and have fun above all else.

To those opening ahead of Theo, make lots of references to his turd brown guitar ... I know it's a Martin and he got a deal on it, but shewillakers, pudding brown? Teee heee. At least it doesn't need a fret job and the intonation isn't out.

Wish I could be there to hear you all.

Jevasso

09-28-2004 12:49 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Sing along, Jevvie Smile

this THONG'S FOR YOU!!!!!!!

heh heh......

would love for you to be there, too......................maybe next time???

09-28-2004 13:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm afraid to meet Jim.

09-28-2004 14:35 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Hot DAmb, bro.......

it's just days away, until the BIG Woggy, jIminY, Driver, Cote, Berlin, et al LOVE FEST!

I am anxious to meet you, dear man......and all involved.

IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME in Stillwater, MN on October 2nd!

PITY the fool who ain't attending!

(and, btw, we've been practicing..........it's gonna be good, my man!)

what?? no love for dennis?

09-28-2004 14:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

you always got mine there bro.....

via Spencer Davis Group

Gimme Gimme some lovin
every night
you know its alright.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-28-2004 14:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry RE: Heh heh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
As one who has crossed the Canadian border with the Lost Dogs, I can tell you that--in a post 911 world--that can be a bit of any experience! HA!!!!!! Cool Big Grin

we went to nelson b.c. a couple months ago.... it was easy to get into canada, but it was a pain in the a$$ getting back! Mad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 09-28-2004 16:24.

09-28-2004 16:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

A couple of things: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not bringing my Martin. I'm bringing my mahogony Ibenez--which, incidentally, is also poo-poo colored. Roll Eyes

Also, Woggy, save that cylocyban-sandwhich of a brownie for ME!!!! Tongue
09-28-2004 16:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

IBANEZ - sheesh, if you're going to play one, spel it rite. You're going elclectic this time.

Should do I what I did, get a fast arsed arch, and play like Ted Nugent, and George Thorogood.

09-28-2004 16:38 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the next cd will be the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and theo? right brother? Big Grin

09-28-2004 17:52 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
IBANEZ - sheesh, if you're going to play one, spel it rite. You're going elclectic this time.

If I had an Ibanez I would spell it wrong too! Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 09-29-2004 09:58.

09-29-2004 09:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a Ibanez. Played better than the Rickenbacker it was copying, and at a third of the price. Tongue

And it's "psilocybin." I know, from considerable experience (especially that Clash concert at Asbury Park back in '82....Shocked )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-29-2004 10:05.

09-29-2004 10:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

oh let me be a Mountain Dewy-poo Carl! Tongue

09-29-2004 10:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Like I can stop you.... Red Face

Tongue

All I'm gonna say is, if you get one of those psilocybin sandwiches, don't look down.... Shocked

09-29-2004 10:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Now Denith, Charl, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Juth thtop you twooo!

Well, my train leaves today. I'm off! See y'all there!! Gonna be a real smasher of a party. Pleased
09-29-2004 10:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

Should do I what I did, get a fast arsed arch, and play like Ted Nugent, and George Thorogood.

iT WAS SO FUNNY - yesterday i picked up my daughter and my FIL was watching a hunting show (like , what else??) and I said - "Hey I know that guy- Its Cat Scratch Ted!" He said - "yeah hes a crazy s.o.b." -I said - "in what way?"
"Well , hes all ticks and he likes to jump around on his pickup and pretend to play the guitar.. - I said -" Dick, thats the Ted I love!"-He rocks on the guitar..STILL".....and Dick said- "All I know is hes one deadly sucker with a bow..."
my heart said (and an axe.......)

It was just cool how we could relate together like that..(hes 72) the same thing happens when I bring him an old CAsh or Hank CD...we connect better.
(Hes a great guy..but them moments mean more)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-29-2004 10:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH