Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Like I can stop you.... Red Face

Tongue

All I'm gonna say is, if you get one of those psilocybin sandwiches, don't look down.... Shocked

Rar! Tongue

09-29-2004 10:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Now Denith, Charl, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Juth thtop you twooo!

Well, my train leaves today. I'm off! See y'all there!! Gonna be a real smasher of a party. Pleased

Woo-Hoo! Pleased

09-29-2004 10:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

chugga chugga
choo choo........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-29-2004 13:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Enjoy the show guys! Smile )

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-29-2004 23:48 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
I'm afraid to meet Jim.

you SHOULD be.........

he's pretty scary - especially when he's off his meds.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-30-2004 11:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: Theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Hot DAmb, bro.......

it's just days away, until the BIG Woggy, jIminY, Driver, Cote, Berlin, et al LOVE FEST!

I am anxious to meet you, dear man......and all involved.

IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME in Stillwater, MN on October 2nd!

PITY the fool who ain't attending!

(and, btw, we've been practicing..........it's gonna be good, my man!)

what?? no love for dennis?

YIKES, what's wrong with me? Are you singin', too????

09-30-2004 11:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

RE: A couple of things: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm not bringing my Martin. I'm bringing my mahogony Ibenez--which, incidentally, is also poo-poo colored. Roll Eyes

Also, Woggy, save that cylocyban-sandwhich of a brownie for ME!!!! Tongue

you GOT it, Theo!

silly-cy-ban Smile Smile Smile

Did anyone tell you that we're clothing in disco-wear? Sparkles are in order.........................

And I'll be wearing this:

(oh, that's Jim, hogging it up in a silver shirt!)

09-30-2004 11:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

THEO'S on his way Smile

gee, I hope he packed the sparkley shirt!

09-30-2004 11:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
Hot DAmb, bro.......

it's just days away, until the BIG Woggy, jIminY, Driver, Cote, Berlin, et al LOVE FEST!

I am anxious to meet you, dear man......and all involved.

IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME in Stillwater, MN on October 2nd!

PITY the fool who ain't attending!

(and, btw, we've been practicing..........it's gonna be good, my man!)

what?? no love for dennis?

YIKES, what's wrong with me? Are you singin', too????

You need to sing to get love around here?Shocked

09-30-2004 13:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

yup!

It's like singin' for your supper, only better!!!

(I did hear a vicious rumour about you, though..........)

09-30-2004 13:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

which if the many rumors would that be?? Confused

09-30-2004 13:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

also I can assure you no fish were hurt during that thing that happened... no matter what that nuns, or the cops or the hookers all said! Red Face

09-30-2004 13:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

dennis, you better stop while you're ahead before you further incriminate yerself!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-30-2004 13:23 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

wow... I guess I was really a thread killer here! Shocked

10-01-2004 09:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

safe in the command post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm here in the home of CC and awaiting the arrival of WB. Done my duty in the WC and thinking I'll do a little R&R now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

theo =-)
10-01-2004 10:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
also I can assure you no fish were hurt during that thing that happened... no matter what that nuns, or the cops or the hookers all said! Red Face

no, not THAT one...........

this one has something to do with musical instrumentation, adult beverages, and sequins!!!!

10-01-2004 10:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

RE: safe in the command post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm here in the home of CC and awaiting the arrival of WB. Done my duty in the WC and thinking I'll do a little R&R now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

theo =-)

Say HI to Commander and Mrs. Commander!

And we will SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

whooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10-01-2004 10:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Theo-
Man- you are writing from the confines of the Vault!??!!!!
You are one lucky soul.....

I nearly got blinded like Paul when I was in there.

...must have been the AUTOGRAPHED LP of "Fragile" on the wall- all that shiny gold.....

No shiny floor- in case some were wondering.........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-01-2004 10:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Theo is prolly sleeping, and hasn't SEEN the vault yet!

poor baby..................................

10-01-2004 10:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Woggy
Howst wouldst Sir Theo be able to sendeth a post withoust seeing said vault?
Art thou thinking clearly. (That's Vault Talk)
Commander

P.S. The solid gold floor comes next week....Then I can make room for The Solid Gold Dancers!
10-01-2004 10:58 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH