Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Woggy
Howst wouldst Sir Theo be able to sendeth a post withoust seeing said vault?
Art thou thinking clearly. (That's Vault Talk)
Commander

P.S. The solid gold floor comes next week....Then I can make room for The Solid Gold Dancers!

He was TOO-th TIRED to fully noticeth it, Oh Commander, My Commander!

And, no, I am NOT thinking clearly. IS THAT REQUIRED?????

The Solid Gold DAncers! In SPARKLES!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-01-2004 11:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy
You kill me! Yeah those are the dancers. They were going to come to the show, but I think they're on tour with the Tuxedo Clad Megastar right now. Just kidding, they weren't really coming here. Yes, Theo is resting. We're going to pick up WB later and head to the Mall Of America, you know where East Meets West In A Maze Of Pleasure, hmm and while we're ther we'll feel like we can live for ever, maybe because they'll be piping in some kind of music....Great to live an the age of leisure....
10-01-2004 11:45 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Woggy
Howst wouldst Sir Theo be able to sendeth a post withoust seeing said vault?
Art thou thinking clearly. (That's Vault Talk)
Commander
P.S. The solid gold floor comes next week....

YeS, the posting computer is actually in the Vault...
CC, thanks for the up-date... Wink
as most here know I am a drafter, FYI the blue-prints for the Vault
are almost finished... just have to revise the Floor plan now...
why would DaLe be making Blue-prints of the Vault you ask
Evil Tongue Roll Eyes Wink Big Grin

10-01-2004 12:19 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Needest my trusty steed to ride on a Quest to such a place..

ne'er have mine eyes graced the halls of the Mall all over the world.........

tis a sheltered life I live as a knave.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-01-2004 12:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dale
I may need to get a copy of those blue-prints, cause you know, sometimes I get lost in here.......

JiMiNy
I said it before and I'll say it again "Save The Knave"!
10-01-2004 12:26 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Woggy
You kill me! Yeah those are the dancers. They were going to come to the show, but I think they're on tour with the Tuxedo Clad Megastar right now. Just kidding, they weren't really coming here. Yes, Theo is resting. We're going to pick up WB later and head to the Mall Of America, you know where East Meets West In A Maze Of Pleasure, hmm and while we're ther we'll feel like we can live for ever, maybe because they'll be piping in some kind of music....Great to live an the age of leisure....

WHAT?? NO Solid Gold Dancers??????????? Well, I might have to bring MY outfit, and dance away (would that scare you??? it kinda scares me!)

Have fun at the M of A...................are you going to Camp Snoopy?? Theo might like a ride on the Roller Coaster or something!

10-01-2004 12:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
???????? Well, I might have to bring MY outfit

woggy,
well, I am not sure about the outfit but, do not forget your Lighter Cool
I may need to borrow it again...

10-01-2004 12:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
also I can assure you no fish were hurt during that thing that happened... no matter what that nuns, or the cops or the hookers all said! Red Face

no, not THAT one...........

this one has something to do with musical instrumentation, adult beverages, and sequins!!!!

adult beverages heh heh heh hehPleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-01-2004 12:55.

10-01-2004 12:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Dr-
When Wog says she's workin on her A.B.s

dont git confused......

10-01-2004 13:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Needest my trusty steed to ride on a Quest to such a place..

ne'er have mine eyes graced the halls of the Mall all over the world.........

tis a sheltered life I live as a knave.......

tis, indeed!

NEXT ROAD TRIP?

MALL OF AMERICA, BABY!

(gee, didn't we try to have a DAmb meeting there once???????? Let's try again!!!)

The Queen summons!

10-01-2004 13:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
???????? Well, I might have to bring MY outfit

woggy,
well, I am not sure about the outfit but, do not forget your Lighter Cool
I may need to borrow it again...

takin' up smoking again, DaLe???

muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10-01-2004 13:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Only 9.5 hrs. to go folks, YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!!!!!
10-02-2004 08:45 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

10-02-2004 11:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BTW
had a late night snack with Theo & wes berlin (John P.)
& Commander Cote, dennis & PaM Cool

I should have passed on the spicy wings... Frown

10-02-2004 11:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
BTW

YOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

To all:

And we had fun, fun, fun, 'til Commander took the hot-wings away.......

What a GREAT time we had! The music, the laughs, the hugs, the message, the memories to last a LONG, LONG time Smile

To sum it all up:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-04-2004 08:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Dr-
When Wog says she's workin on her A.B.s

dont git confused......

Tongue

10-04-2004 09:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
BTW

but if you drink beer you don't care!Tongue

10-04-2004 09:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

post it here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for those who NEVER read their mail.....

Fellow DAMbers
Just wanna let you know that it was a real blessing for me to meet, greet, eat, play, sing, laugh, talk, kid, eat, (did I say eat?) - learn , buy, give, take, chide, express, impress (I hope), depressConfused I hope not!), inquire, fulfill, illuminate, make real, show, hide, and generally just get to know people I wasnt sure I'd ever meet- and those I do know-to know even better.

It was great to run through Red White and Blue-and I agree with Dennis- though we didnt do it later- Heck- we did all sing it together-didnt we?
I almost felt a bit selfish, as in this entire thing was mostly for us..but hey, we are not really that selfish- we want to share...others just dont see it as much as we'd hope............yet.!

Theres so much room in our little club for any and all, its exactly like the "Theonator" said- it was good to come together -as children.
like our leader for the weekend- I came .

At one point I rather imagined Andy lookin down- and saying..

..what a bunch of happy little blips.......!

Peace and the Big Love--

10-04-2004 10:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Cool Smile

10-04-2004 10:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Ps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(which I'm sure will be ppsed and pppsed etc......)

Until you actually meet cats like Theo and Wes..you have no idea.
I mean NO idea

did I say NNNOOO idea???...

well-you get the idea..

fer one-Wes is so quiet- I think we freaked him with our "Large Family Finns "approach toward life.. If he has a volume knob- its set to 1.......

and Theo-
I mean - HES MEAN!! (on the guitar now- better qualify)
There were Van Halen like moments in that Frazier like profile..

in my own word---it was the Bomb!

and D8...I KNOW now hes a Fender man...........

Everybody ought to try the MN JAm..at least once...!

10-04-2004 11:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH