Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I hate to say this but » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I hate to say this but
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
the one with the pink hair

You mean that picture of Paul Williams up there?

09-30-2004 13:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Berger, does Derri know you're talking about him like that? Confused

You should be ashamed of yerself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, you have other reasons to be ashamed but yer not! Big Grin

btw, I was talkin about Jan Crouch! She's way too shallow! Besides, they all need to get a life.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-30-2004 13:14 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

You should see the way Derri talks about Chandler on the Choir board! HAHAHAHAHAGGXK! He accused Chandler of pompously attempting to save the world from cheese products or something or whatever. HAHAHAHAggx HAHAHAHAHAHAHxxxxxkkkkkkgggk!!!

By the way, I'm thinking of asking Jan Crouch if she'll join the band I have with Crispin Glover, Dennis Hopper, and Gary Busey. You think she might? She's in pretty good company.

09-30-2004 13:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Go for it Berger! Jan would fit right in! Tongue

Smile
09-30-2004 13:21 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
You should see the way Derri talks about Chandler on the Choir board! HAHAHAHAHAGGXK! He accused Chandler of pompously attempting to save the world from cheese products or something or whatever. HAHAHAHAggx HAHAHAHAHAHAHxxxxxkkkkkkgggk!!!

By the way, I'm thinking of asking Jan Crouch if she'll join the band I have with Crispin Glover, Dennis Hopper, and Gary Busey. You think she might? She's in pretty good company.

btw, I have seen the way Derri talks about Chandler on the Choir board! Big Grin Wink

Smile
09-30-2004 13:26 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Sorry, boys, she's taken.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
originally posted by Berger Boy George

I thought she was gonna put on an eyepatch and replace that guy from Dead or Alive....

Look out for the new single, "You Spin Me Round (Like Someone Having a Demon Cast Out of Him)" Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-30-2004 13:30.

09-30-2004 13:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Sorry, boys, she's taken....

Damb!! We were gonna all ask if we could borrow some of her big giant billowing dresses.

09-30-2004 13:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
btw, I have seen the way Derri talks about Chandler on the Choir board!

HAHAHAHGX! I think it's funny too. That Chandler!! WHAT A MAROON!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAggxckkkkkxxkkggk!!

09-30-2004 13:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

The funny thing is that Chandler admitted to attempting to save the world from cheese filled tortilla products, just as Derri said! Big Grin

Smile
09-30-2004 13:39 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

SEE WHAT I MEAN??!! WHAT A DOOF!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAggxk gk ggk gkkkk!

09-30-2004 13:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Berger...

so, Yer out of Rehab???..................Again??

So - how far up the twelve steps did you git this time?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-30-2004 13:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

"UP" the steps? You mean there are actual steps?

09-30-2004 13:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
"UP" the steps? You mean there are actual steps?

So that's what keeps landin you back there? Confused

Smile
09-30-2004 13:54 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Hey Berger, did you say Chandler was a macaroon? Confused

Smile
09-30-2004 14:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Actually I keep going back in hopes of running into Jan Crouch to ask her to join my band.

09-30-2004 14:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Just ask her ~ surely she'd be thrilled to join your band! Big Grin

She might even make your band rich and famous ~ with all her fame.

Smile
09-30-2004 14:03 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

and the two shall become
1/4th........

09-30-2004 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Berger, just so you know, Dan Michaels finally responded to that Jevon guy about the Dove bar ... and he was very nice and all but didn't offer up any photos.

09-30-2004 14:19 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAHAGGXccccxxxxxkgk! Dan Michaels! WHAT A MAROON!!! AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGK!

09-30-2004 14:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

IF YOU THINK I'M SAXXY
AND YOU WANNA SHOW IT ....

09-30-2004 15:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I hate to say this but

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH