Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I hate to say this but » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I hate to say this but
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, bereal. i hope you like it! like i was saying to baxter, this is still kind of a funny one for me because i just haven't had enough time to live with it. and then doing it in bits and pieces also makes it a little different.
10-01-2004 15:18 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could we call those bass lines that you are going to redo, "YES BAXTER?"
10-01-2004 15:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Hey Tim, I guess only being able to be in the studio on Saturdays sure does put a damper on things. Hope you can get some great bass lines recorded soon! Smile

And why don't you appease bax and let him call those new bass lines, "YES BAXTER"? Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-01-2004 15:21 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

baxter, i'll see if i can work that in!
10-01-2004 15:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Smile
10-01-2004 15:24 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thanks Tim.

Now, how are you with Mort Sahl advice?
10-01-2004 15:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

Mort Sahl advice?
10-01-2004 15:26 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i was thinking about taking my brother to one of his concerts in Malibu next week-end. Do you think i should?
10-01-2004 15:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

wow Mort Sahl is still working?! good for him. you pretty much gotta go, don't you think?
10-01-2004 15:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

yes baxturd
10-01-2004 15:29 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

only if Mort does his cover of

"JiMiny is the bomb......"

(Hey- we are all grabbin our gusto here -pal)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-01-2004 15:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

friends, i'm gonna have to run all of the sudden. have a great weekend everybody!!
10-01-2004 15:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i'm so embarrassed for her.

YOU talkin' bout ME?

hey, WERE your ears burning last Saturday? JimIny and I were talking about YOU!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-01-2004 15:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi Woggy! some of those old videos of us really make me cringe!

ahh, but you guys are so CUTE!

Smile

10-01-2004 15:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jiminy drove Tim away with all of that vain pandering!
10-01-2004 15:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
i'm so embarrassed for her.

YOU talkin' bout ME?

hey, WERE your ears burning last Saturday? JimIny and I were talking about YOU!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes
No, but every other part of my body was burning. We were helping a friend move, and he treated me like a mule! Baby
10-01-2004 15:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:

he's such a jerk.... pandering is hard work.
10-01-2004 15:42 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:

he's such a jerk.... pandering is hard work.

It depends on what you're prospecting for, and what kind of "pan" you have!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-01-2004 15:44 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi Woggy! some of those old videos of us really make me cringe!

ahh, but you guys are so CUTE!

Smile

Especially Derri! Wink We got a Cornerstone 96 DVD (bootleg) and I couldn't believe how young they looked then! And to think I could've been a fan then if I had only listened to MF!!!! Red Face Proof positive that you guys whose wives are not DA fans should just give them time to come around! Wink

Smile
10-01-2004 15:47 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Amen, Sista BeReal!

My dear brother is the reason I know of the EXISTENCE of this music.........man, what I've been missing all this time!

There is still a lot I've never heard, but that's okay........just gives me something to look forward to Smile

AND I get to SING SOME this weekend!

whooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10-01-2004 16:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I hate to say this but

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH