Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I just bought my first Carman CD and » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I just bought my first Carman CD and 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 I just bought my first Carman CD and Aqua Green Toupee 09-29-2004 15:08
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Carman 09-29-2004 16:12
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and dorfsmith 09-29-2004 16:21
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Eleanor 09-29-2004 21:26
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and carl 09-30-2004 07:44
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Eleanor 09-30-2004 08:47
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Woggy 09-30-2004 11:32
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Carman 09-30-2004 12:08
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Mountain Fan 10-01-2004 11:01
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Mountain Fan 09-29-2004 15:17
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Richard Noggin 09-29-2004 16:21
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Mountain Fan 09-29-2004 16:15
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and audiori 09-29-2004 19:00
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and audiori 09-29-2004 22:18
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and PuP 09-29-2004 22:52
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Aqua Green Toupee 09-30-2004 07:02
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and jiminy 09-30-2004 08:30
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Aqua Green Toupee 09-30-2004 18:05
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Eleanor 09-30-2004 19:31
 RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Carman 09-30-2004 18:22
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I just bought my first Carman CD and Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally gave my life to Jesus Christ. I thought I was a Christian before, but now I realize it was all just lip service. Needless to say, I now consider DA to be too secular for my tastes. It seems clear to me that they are ashamed of Jesus Christ and that they are merely using the Christian market to make loads of money.

I have decided, however, to remain on this board in the hopes that I may covert some of you to a true, unworldly faith.
09-29-2004 15:08 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Thumb Up! RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
I finally gave my life to Jesus Christ. I thought I was a Christian before, but now I realize it was all just lip service. Needless to say, I now consider DA to be too secular for my tastes. It seems clear to me that they are ashamed of Jesus Christ and that they are merely using the Christian market to make loads of money.

I have decided, however, to remain on this board in the hopes that I may covert some of you to a true, unworldly faith.

amen, brother! there are lots of folks here who buy my cds and think they are just too cool to admit it...... Roll Eyes what a r.i.o.t!!! Tongue

09-29-2004 16:12 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I'm touched. Let me join you brother...

after I find out who touched me...Is captain Crouch around here todayEvil

09-29-2004 16:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: I just bought my first Carman CD and Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
they are merely using the Christian market to make loads of money.

when did this happen?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 09-29-2004 21:27.

09-29-2004 21:26 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Needless to say, I now consider DA to be too secular for my tastes. It seems clear to me that they are ashamed of Jesus Christ and that they are merely using the Christian market to make loads of money.

Is it too late to change my vote, Ellie? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-30-2004 07:45.

09-30-2004 07:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Needless to say, I now consider DA to be too secular for my tastes. It seems clear to me that they are ashamed of Jesus Christ and that they are merely using the Christian market to make loads of money.

Is it too late to change my vote, Ellie? Tongue

heh heh Big Grin
09-30-2004 08:47 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:

I may covert some of you

DaMBit, Carman....................

I don't want to be coverted by you!

Main Entry: 1 co·vert

Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, past participle of covrir to cover
1 : not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed : VEILED <a covert alliance>
2 : covered over : SHELTERED
synonym see SECRET

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-30-2004 11:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

once again, you have nothing to say........ Roll Eyes

09-30-2004 12:08 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

I may covert some of you

DaMBit, Carman....................

I don't want to be coverted by you!

Main Entry: 1 co·vert

Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, past participle of covrir to cover
1 : not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed : VEILED <a covert alliance>
2 : covered over : SHELTERED
synonym see SECRET

'Carman "co-verts" them and Ele' "per-verts" them! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-01-2004 11:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

'Carman gives plenty of lip service!

Got a few miles left ...

09-29-2004 15:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
'Carman gives plenty of lip service!

Shocked

09-29-2004 16:21 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

r.i.o.t.
real idiot out-of touch

wait - maybe he is "in touch" Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

09-29-2004 16:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah....AGT, good luck with that....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-29-2004 19:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar probably has a Benny hinn style mansion....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-29-2004 22:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

He didn't build it for himself!

09-29-2004 22:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink
09-30-2004 07:02 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I knew I was using Carmex for a reason...........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-30-2004 08:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

I was just kidding!! It's a joke!!
09-30-2004 18:05 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
I was just kidding!! It's a joke!!

no "ba-doom-kshhh!!!" to go along with that?

Roll Eyes
09-30-2004 19:31 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad

09-30-2004 18:22 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I just bought my first Carman CD and

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH