Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The good news is: mo' options... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The good news is: mo' options...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

The good news is: mo' options... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and the bad news is: mo' options!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
03-13-2002 16:38 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yes... yes... I know what ya mean... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can actually get rid of some of this crap if you all think it would be better. (The Icons, the BB code, Smilies, etc) None of that is really important to me... up to you all.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-13-2002 18:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
simplicity contrasted by options Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.geocities.com/tommcsweeney/

There's a lotta stuff, but like anything new it's only over whelming at first.

(too bad there's no spell-checker)

03-13-2002 18:14 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™

That's great. When I click on the "Think about it" link, I get:
Socrates
Plato
Moses
Confucius
Pascal
(plus other similar individuals)
AND
The Nicole Kidman photo gallery! Crying

Don't you love using free web sites!

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

03-14-2002 10:05 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
it's so embarrassing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know, it's so ridiculous! I gotta spring for the 10 bucks a month for a domain name-

--

That's great. When I click on the "Think about it" link, I get:
Socrates
Plato
Moses
Confucius
Pascal
(plus other similar individuals)
AND
The Nicole Kidman photo gallery!

Don't you love using free web sites!

Cheers!
Gus

03-14-2002 12:15 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

I can actually get rid of some of this crap if you all think it would be better. (The Icons, the BB code, Smilies, etc) None of that is really important to me... up to you all.

We need the smilies! Pleased

09-24-2002 19:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

We love the crap!!! Heap it on the DAMB.....

09-25-2002 11:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

Amen!
09-25-2002 11:25 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Amen!

Please, only in the off-topic section! Evil

09-25-2002 20:33 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Amen!

Please, only in the off-topic section! Evil

My bad...

Baby
09-25-2002 21:00 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

SPeeL CHeKeR ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™

so, how hard would it be to add a spell checker to this DAmb thing...?

01-24-2003 09:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

And BD needed this:

Roll Eyes

01-24-2003 09:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
quote:

And BD needed this:

Roll Eyes

I will not mention NaMes Big Grin but, if the posts with just smilies didn't count SoMe on HeRe would only have like 1000-2000 posts...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

01-24-2003 09:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Maybe he's a man of few words.

01-24-2003 10:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Maybe he's a man of few words.

I was talking about U... Roll Eyes & a few others & myself.

01-24-2003 10:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I knew who you were talking about. I didn't want to respond with just a face.

Big Grin

01-24-2003 11:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I like this "new" board. At first I felt like we were getting a little too worldly and glitzy. But now that the design has been immortalized on the Dambed Cd, I feel attatched.
01-24-2003 11:16 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Red Face

01-24-2003 11:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

And now we're on to DAmb It part deux

02-26-2003 16:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:

And BD needed this:

Roll Eyes

Big Grin

02-26-2003 16:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The good news is: mo' options...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH