Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium 18 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We have been discussing the idea of making the new booklets
available to folks that already own Imaginarium...
we'll let you know.
The main question is just a matter of cost.. I don't know
if it would be worth printing 1000 or more extra booklets if it
costs a fortune because we probably wouldn't sell very many.
If we can just get a small number fairly inexpensively, we might
do it though.

10 pages of brand new liner notes written by Terry and more surprises...

are booklets going to be worth doing? if not...
would Terry consider posting the new liner notes here ?
& maybe a few pics from the new artwork ?

12-15-2004 10:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much will the CD's be selling for?

12-15-2004 10:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
How much will the CD's be selling for?

2004 Brand new deluxe edition of Terry's classic soundtracks to the Neverhood, Skullmonkeys, and Boombots reissued with brand new cover artwork by Neverhood creator Doug TenNapel! This 2 disc collection includes over 70 tracks, 10 pages of brand new liner notes written by Terry and more surprises...$20.00 (2CDs)

Originally posted by dorfsmith
12-15-2004 12:35 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i should sell my original on ebay and buy several copies of the new one with the proceeds...... Pleased

Cool
12-15-2004 12:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

I will buy a copy so I have both as well as the original neverhood cd. Big Grin

12-15-2004 14:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

We are pleased to announce that this title is being
manufactured at this moment and should be in our hands
soon. At this point, it is unlikely that we will receive it fast
enough to get it to you before Christmas but we will
certainly try. We are currently taking orders and all orders
will ship immediately once the CDs arrive from the
manufacturer. Reserve your copy today!

This new, deluxe edition of Imaginarium includes brand
new cover artwork by Douglas TenNapel, 10 pages of
new liner notes written by Terry S. Taylor and eight bonus
tracks, including Terry's previously unreleased theme song
to the TenNapel pilot "Geekdad," "My Stupid Lullaby."
"Lullaby" marks the first time that Terry's son Andrew has
contributed musically to one of his father's compositions.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to write
us at audiori@danielamos.com

jason & eric townsend
www.danielamos.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-15-2004 20:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I have the original Neverhood soundtrack, I have Imaginarium the first, he completest in me must buy Imaginarium the second....

It will have untill wait to January when I have money available again.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 12-15-2004 21:21.

12-15-2004 21:20 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Grand Encephalon

I am right there with you captain. I will be buying a copy with my christmas money Pleased

12-15-2004 23:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Come on, it's only 20 bucks. We all spend that daily without batting an eyelash!

12-16-2004 09:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

You just gotta not worry about potential SNRS (spousal negative reaction syndrome)

Shocked

12-16-2004 09:07 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Grand Encephalon

Cindy asked me last night what I was going to buy with my Christmas money and I was like well, I have an order ready to go at radrockers, I am getting the simpsons season 5 and I am getting another copy of imaginarium. She's like that will be so cool. Tongue

12-16-2004 10:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I just ordered, since I just saw it. I wasn't here earlier. I always end up buying the reissue even though I have the originals. DA is that good!

12-16-2004 19:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I just ordered mine Pleased

12-27-2004 16:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I just ordered, since I just saw it. I wasn't here earlier. I always end up buying the reissue even though I have the originals. DA is that good!

You say that to all the bands! Tongue

12-27-2004 21:59 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
You just gotta not worry about potential SNRS (spousal negative reaction syndrome)

Shocked

But if you use the IFTKD antidote beforehand, it works out fine....

IFTKD = It's for the Kids, Dear Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-28-2004 07:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

Shocked

But if you use the IFTKD antidote beforehand, it works out fine....

IFTKD = It's for the Kids, Dear Big Grin

Jerry's Kid? Roll Eyes Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-29-2004 14:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No. John's kids, stooopit. Pay attention. Red Face

Tongue

12-29-2004 14:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
No. John's kids, stooopit. Pay attention. Red Face

Tongue

Spoken like a true Kerry-Edward fan. Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin

I'm too broke to pay attention. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

12-29-2004 14:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, get unbroke. You have young'uns to subvert. Big Grin

12-29-2004 14:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

And too much music stuff to buy. Crying

Got a few miles left ...

12-29-2004 14:50 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH