Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) 22 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
It's never coming out. Right?

Tongue LOL! Tongue

06-10-2005 05:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it will go to manufacture in the next few days.

Pretty cool, Ed used a couple of the live pictures people
sent in the artwork along with some studio images and things.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-10-2005 12:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

all the work that goes into this kinda stuff, who knew???

06-10-2005 22:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

Yeah gonna send it off today I believe. It will take them a
couple weeks to manufacture it or so, then it will go on sale.

I think we've rendered it and watched it about 10 times in
the last few days. Trying to make sure theres no mistakes.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-11-2005 13:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased
06-11-2005 18:29 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Woo Hoo - I should have money on my Credit Card by then!

06-11-2005 18:47 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

wonderful guys! should I put a comma between those words or not... hmm, I think I mean it both ways.

06-12-2005 21:12 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Hard to estimate how soon we will have it hand,
10-14 days is what the manufacturer states. That will
put the date close to the start of the Dogs tour. If it gets
to us before the tour we can overnight some to the guys
on the road.

As long as there are no hitches, like them not being able
to read the disc or something. But I put two copies in for
the manufacturer to help overt that issue. We've seen
a lot of weird things over the years, one manufacturer
even sent the DA tribute to the guys that mastered it in
NC instead of us...then when we had it shipped up to us
they tried to charge us...for their mistake.

Hopefully we can put the finishing touches on the Jubal disc
real soon and have it off as well.

Oh and the manufacturer said Island Dreams should be finished
real soon as well.

06-13-2005 08:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

that is very cool news.

~f

dit, dit, doo
06-13-2005 10:01 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Hard to estimate how soon we will have it hand,
10-14 days is what the manufacturer states. That will
put the date close to the start of the Dogs tour. If it gets
to us before the tour we can overnight some to the guys
on the road.

As long as there are no hitches, like them not being able
to read the disc or something. But I put two copies in for
the manufacturer to help overt that issue. We've seen
a lot of weird things over the years, one manufacturer
even sent the DA tribute to the guys that mastered it in
NC instead of us...then when we had it shipped up to us
they tried to charge us...for their mistake.

Hopefully we can put the finishing touches on the Jubal disc
real soon and have it off as well.

Oh and the manufacturer said Island Dreams should be finished
real soon as well.

It would be a triple-play for MBDDVD, Island Dreams, and Jubal disc to ALL be available on the road! Is that baseball talk? Wonder what would make a home-run?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-13-2005 15:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah we are looking over the Jubal thing right now,
if we can have it finished soon we can overnight it off to
the CD manufacturer...its possible.

06-13-2005 17:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

make me less stupider..what the Island Dreams

or should I look on the 7s board..they sound more islandish then around here.

saw nuttin there..anyone?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-13-2005 19:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
make me less stupider..what the Island Dreams
or should I look on the 7s board..they sound more islandish then around here.
saw nuttin there..anyone?

I have been instructed to KeeP my Island Dreams to myself...

06-13-2005 19:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Island Dreams is the Dogs new album, as opposed to "Jeff". Apparently its more instrumental and weird and wonderful than anything else, that's what I've picked up so far, anyone?

06-13-2005 19:54 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Yup. And I also heard that this was something originally done by Terry and Derri, and I believe Steve. They decided to add Mike to make it a Dog project. Can't wait to get my autographed copy. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-13-2005 21:49 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

and now that they're coming to Toronto, me too!

06-13-2005 21:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-13-2005 21:54 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We talked to Terry the other day, keep him in your prayers right now
he seems to have a cold or something. He said things are working out
for the Dogs tour in a way where he only has to miss one episode
of catscratch. (which is good). Rob Watson will still be working on that
one.

Anyway, he kinda talked about Island Dreams a bit and said they
had originally planned it where it was the whole "Terry and Derri
ditch mike and head to the Islands" The concept/artwork has a joke
kinda novelty thing to it in that sense. But he said the music is not
novelty. That may clear up some of the misunderstanding on
another thread.

He said Catscratch is supposed to air in around July 9th? We will
get the specific date when we find out. The guy from Seinfeld that
plays Newman is a major voice/character on the show.

He did say the Jeff idea is something they would still like to do
at some point. But, they would like to do a full Dogs album thing
later on when there is proper time and schedules to do it.

The Buechners DVD has started printing, the Jubal disc is what we
are trying to get finished now.

06-15-2005 13:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Prayers for Terry Crying

Printing! Shocked Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-15-2005 13:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
The guy from Seinfeld that plays Newman is a major voice/character on the show.

How does that annoying guy get so much work? He has got to have the best agent in Hollywood.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-15-2005 14:10 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH