Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR lam77s 10-27-2004 12:35
 Tickets available!! lam77s 11-04-2004 01:07
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR .backs. 11-11-2004 13:38
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Joey T. 11-11-2004 13:55
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR .backs. 11-12-2004 09:52
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Joey T. 11-12-2004 11:21
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR lam77s 11-14-2004 01:10
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR John K Lucas 12-03-2004 06:14
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR dennis 12-03-2004 06:20
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR John K Lucas 12-03-2004 06:40
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Mountain Fan 12-03-2004 09:04
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR lam77s 12-03-2004 16:37
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR dorfsmith 11-11-2004 13:40
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Mountain Fan 11-11-2004 15:09
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Joey T. 11-11-2004 16:03
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR brdhsnyrsoul 11-12-2004 10:37
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR dorfsmith 11-12-2004 10:51
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR .backs. 12-04-2004 12:44
 RE: Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR dorfsmith 12-04-2004 12:52
 Online ticket sales lam77s 12-09-2004 11:57
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As you probably know, Mike Roe and Terry Taylor are booking another annual Christmas show for December. The date available for Eugene is December 12th. The tickets would be around $20.

Before I book this show, is there any interest? Please respond if you would be more than casually interested in having this show in Eugene on
Sunday, December 12th.

Thanks.
10-27-2004 12:35 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Tickets available!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your responses. Here are the details:

12/12 - EUGENE, OR, Café Paradiso, 115 W Broadway
Christmas Tour with Mike Roe & Terry Scott Taylor
w/ special guest Theo Obrastoff
Showtime is 7:30pm, Doors at 7 pm
21+ show
Admission: $20 in advance, $25 at the door

http://wwww.cafeparadiso.com

For more info or advance tix, contact me at: lamiller@uoregon.edu

tickets may be purchased online at 77s.com, danielamos.com, and michaelroe.com

tickets will be available soon at Cafe Paradiso and CD World.

Mike & Terry are too much fun to miss and will certainly get you in the holiday spirit. Grab your friends, and come one and all!

Hope to see you all there!
11-04-2004 01:07 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife and i are planning on attending, Linda.

21+ means no kids are allowed?

i remember the decadent cheesecake from that cafe. That is the only reason i am coming.

11-11-2004 13:38 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

i remember the decadent cheesecake from that cafe. That is the only reason i am coming.

hey, baxter posted!!! Smile )
we miss you bro! i think i am going to the bellingham show the day before... kids are half price at that one.. Cool

11-11-2004 13:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

we miss you bro! i think i am going to the bellingham show the day before... kids are half price at that one.. Cool

Hey Joey! Are the 4 of you going? You're just going back for the biscuits and gravy, right?

11-12-2004 09:52 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Hey Joey! Are the 4 of you going? You're just going back for the biscuits and gravy, right?

nah... then i might have to learn to twirl a rope.... Big Grin
Adam's with his mom that weekend, and if you recall, he didn't really enjoy the show all that much last time except when let's spin was played..... Tongue

11-12-2004 11:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
lam77s
Mind Peach

quote:

Glad you guys are coming! Yeah, it certainly means no kids...at least none younger than 21. Wink Cafe Paradiso started serving alcohol (not just beer and wine) about a year ago.

It's a great, intimate venue. Mike really likes it there and is excited that he gets to play there with Terry. AND they do have great food--not just cheesecake!

BTW, Joey, the Eugene show is the day AFTER Theo's, not the day before.
11-14-2004 01:10 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
John K Lucas John K Lucas is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-08-2004

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

Glad you guys are coming! Yeah, it certainly means no kids...at least none younger than 21. Wink Cafe Paradiso started serving alcohol (not just beer and wine) about a year ago.

It's a great, intimate venue. Mike really likes it there and is excited that he gets to play there with Terry. AND they do have great food--not just cheesecake!

Just beer for me thanks. I hope the expresso machine doesn't drown out the music.

Same format? First Mike then Terry then Both Together?
12-03-2004 06:14 John K Lucas is offline Send an Email to John K Lucas Homepage of John K Lucas Search for Posts by John K Lucas Add John K Lucas to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of John K Lucas: jklucas51
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by John K Lucas
quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:

Just beer for me thanks. I hope the expresso machine doesn't drown out the music.

I saw a show on the Pretend I am Elvis tour and I thought Phil Maderia was gonna kick some espresso ordering/making ass! Shocked

12-03-2004 06:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
John K Lucas John K Lucas is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-08-2004

quote:
I saw a show on the Pretend I am Elvis tour and I thought Phil Maderia was gonna kick some espresso ordering/making ass! Shocked

Never seen Phil but from his CD he looks like a bruiser.
12-03-2004 06:40 John K Lucas is offline Send an Email to John K Lucas Homepage of John K Lucas Search for Posts by John K Lucas Add John K Lucas to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of John K Lucas: jklucas51
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
quote:

Never seen Phil but from his CD he looks like a bruiser.

Phil Madeira is awesome! We saw him play a show with Phil Keaggy and band (w/ drummer and bass player too) in Knoxville back in maybe '93 or '94. Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-03-2004 09:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

quote:

I hope the expresso machine doesn't drown out the music.

Cafe Paradiso has been revamped, and the espresso machine no longer does the damage it used to during shows. The place still has great ambience, with much better sound. They spent a bunch of money on a new sound system, within the last couple of years.

As far as format, I have no idea. We'll all be surprised!

It's gonna be here before we know it. Has everybody got their tickets? If not, there should be some available at the door, so drag your friends along. Show them what they're missing!
12-03-2004 16:37 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Theo is going to do an adult show Shocked I hope he's not stripping Shocked

11-11-2004 13:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

maybe just a farting contest?

kids would probably win that one! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-11-2004 15:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

maybe just a farting contest?

kids would probably win that one! Big Grin

nah, jevon's gonna be at the bellingham show...... Red Face

Shocked

11-11-2004 16:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

anything in Cali?

11-12-2004 10:37 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
anything in Cali?

Yeah theo come up to Big Bear Tongue

11-12-2004 10:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

8 days!!

12-04-2004 12:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

On the 8th day of Christmas the wizard gave to me...

12-04-2004 12:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Online ticket sales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has come to my attention that the PayPal link isn't working right. Someone was trying to buy tickets on the DA website and it wouldn't let them, but the 77s site did. I don't know if the 77s site has quit working, too.

If so, please email me with your ticket request and I will be happy to hold them at the door for you at the "purchased in advance" price. You may also contact Cafe Paradiso or CD World and purchase tickets from them, but they will add a service charge.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729-7771
12-09-2004 11:57 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike and Terry Christmas Show/Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH