Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spittle and Phlem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spittle and Phlem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sheryl
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Morty Allen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe is played by Greg Flesch(Gene Pool). If you notice during that segment only Camarillo, Berger Roy Al, and Spot are present when Morty is talking with them.

BTW - My sister got the video when it first came out. I laugh just as hard now as when I first saw it. I also believe that my mom did see it and laughed as well. My dad on the other hand...let's just say that he would get bored with it. It's just not the kind of thing he likes. I haven't tried to show it to any of my current friends. I have a feeling they won't quite appreciate it as I do.

07-16-2002 22:38 Sheryl is offline Send an Email to Sheryl Search for Posts by Sheryl Add Sheryl to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, thats why we are trying to hunt down as much live
video as possible, trying to get live shows for possible
DVD/video releases. There are a few things that might work,
I knwo the whole Greenbelt video that is featured at the end
of Spittle and Phlegm exists, I have not seen it all..
so I don't know if any of the rest of it is worth releasing.

We actually had 2 pro shot live songs, we were going
to put on this DVD, but the audio was poor.. we might use
them for something else.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-17-2002 12:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sheryl
I believe is played by Greg Flesch(Gene Pool).

Greg says "frenchin'"

heh heh heh Pleased

07-17-2002 20:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I finally found the Pat Robertson interview. I didn't press down again. Why didn't people say it was an Easter Egg?

It was quite funny. Especially since when growing up my mom was the biggest 700 Club fan and followed Pat Robertson so faithfully (luckily she's gotten over her obsession.) This is a great thing to have on DVD!!

-- The Author of the Post
07-18-2002 08:57 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Media player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry - I didn't play it with the conventional DVD player. When I employ the Windows Media Player it actually shows each of the three different sections under titles and chapters.

07-18-2002 10:29 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Sorry - I didn't play it with the conventional DVD player. When I employ the Windows Media Player it actually shows each of the three different sections under titles and chapters.

don't be sorry... never would have found it if not for you Smile )

07-18-2002 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Still waiting for mine!!! Crying

07-18-2002 18:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Me too, I've thought about pulling out the ol VHS copy just to get a quick fix, but I'll hold out a few days more.

BD
07-19-2002 00:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

Me too, I've thought about pulling out the ol VHS copy just to get a quick fix, but I'll hold out a few days more.

BD

I get the impresion the Townsends are a bit overwhelmed with orders at this point Wink

07-19-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

BD

I get the impresion the Townsends are a bit overwhelmed with orders at this point Wink

just a bit

good for the band

bad for us cuz we have to wait longer
07-19-2002 18:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Still not here. Crying

07-19-2002 18:23 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I want my S&P DVD!!!

np: the VHS version

hair styles by Jan Crouch
07-20-2002 11:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

still looking for it in the mail.....

07-20-2002 11:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I want my S&P DVD!!!

I like the one where Terry is smoking Smile )

Smoking is cool Cool

07-20-2002 11:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Maybe I have too much time on my hands if I can ask this question.

Maybe I'm a little dense or getting blind in my old age. Just who is that guy playing their manager (Morty Allen?) on S&P?

Anyone know?

WHO IS THIS GUY?

MORTY ALLEN
07-20-2002 11:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by BD
I want my S&P DVD!!!

I like the one where Terry is smoking Smile )

Smoking is cool Cool

hold on i'll get one of that

it's only an allusion of smoking though, it's a trick

Big Grin

BD
07-20-2002 11:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

that's right... none of the members on the band smoke...

'cuz smoking is not cool Smile

well...

maybe it's cool Cool

07-20-2002 11:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

This sounds great... I'll have to get it.
07-20-2002 11:36 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
This sounds great... I'll have to get it.

yes you should!

BTW, you are almost a WE Wink

P.s. Did anyone else notice on the Pat Robertson part that TST's shirt is all ripped up on the collar? its kinda funny. I am guessing it's the most comfortable shirt the man owns Wink

What year was that? I am guessing 1997 or 1998. Does anyone know for sure?

07-20-2002 11:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

07-20-2002 11:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Spittle and Phlem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH