Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bite the dust » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bite the dust
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Bite the dust Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, C*rm*n is showing up in more places these days. I was practicing with the music worship team, and a song from our old friend came up for this Sunday's worship (a different one.)

I had to get my digs in a little, so I mentioned to the pastor and the others some of the issues with this guy and why he's personna non grata in our little group. Pastor got a good laugh out of it, especially hearing that someone would lisp their way through the song.

I sent him the lyrics, so perhaps a light will go on and he'll start to see why this guy is not universally loved and adored!

I hope we're not seeing a disturbing trend here. Anyone else have C*rm*n songs show up in their church?

07-20-2002 08:38 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My church has what are called "human Videos" where the kids act out a song. They do several Carmen songs including The Chameleon (or is it The Champion?) , I'm Too Cool For A Band (Oh sorry, I think it's Revival In The Land), and, of course, This Crud is For You (er I mean this bloods for you).

07-21-2002 02:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bite the dust

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH