Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bite the dust » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bite the dust
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Bite the dust John Foxe 07-20-2002 08:38
 RE: Bite the dust dorfsmith 07-21-2002 02:07

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Bite the dust Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, C*rm*n is showing up in more places these days. I was practicing with the music worship team, and a song from our old friend came up for this Sunday's worship (a different one.)

I had to get my digs in a little, so I mentioned to the pastor and the others some of the issues with this guy and why he's personna non grata in our little group. Pastor got a good laugh out of it, especially hearing that someone would lisp their way through the song.

I sent him the lyrics, so perhaps a light will go on and he'll start to see why this guy is not universally loved and adored!

I hope we're not seeing a disturbing trend here. Anyone else have C*rm*n songs show up in their church?

07-20-2002 08:38 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My church has what are called "human Videos" where the kids act out a song. They do several Carmen songs including The Chameleon (or is it The Champion?) , I'm Too Cool For A Band (Oh sorry, I think it's Revival In The Land), and, of course, This Crud is For You (er I mean this bloods for you).

07-21-2002 02:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bite the dust

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH