Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when Christian rock was street-level » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page when Christian rock was street-level
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually - I was picking on Jim - just using your words to do it.......He's got serious issues I think......I feel bad for him sometimes.....and what's with all the ba-da-bings.....reminds me of Ned Rireson from Groundhog Day....egads (to quote Jar Jar)....

09-25-2002 12:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
....my first car was a Pacer -- a lime-green one, no less. It progressed better on some occasions than others....

I had a black Pacer in High School. I wished that I had of saved it when Wayne's World came out. Pleased

09-25-2002 13:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Actually, once I kicked the chemicals.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.... I didn't need "the Spacemobile" anymore.... Smile ....although I still think it's required equipment for listening to Be Bop Deluxe properly.... "Love in Flames".... yikes....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-25-2002 13:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jc
Luteous Llama

CARL IS RIGHT!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mark Heard is THE tremendous thread between a lot of what we all seem to like
and he HATES IdeOlA (I think I'm right 2 say that
and HATES "SHiny Floor"!
Polish yer head with that one!!!!!!
JimiNy
09-25-2002 14:37 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, of course I am.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"HATES IdeOlA" might be a little strong.... but it doesn't do a nada thing for me, I'll give you that....

What's "SHiny Floor"? I'll be glad to hate it if can give me a heads-up.... Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-25-2002 14:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

I like Ideola....

Am I not supposed to like Ideola??

But I do....

Is something wrong with me????

09-25-2002 15:12 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

yits a Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shiny Floor - Choir tune
I happen to like a lot
(sorry)
Jc
if something doesn't do a DAMB thing fer ya
guess what----you hate it.
(tongue in cheeky)
09-25-2002 15:12 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

idEOLa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes you can like idEOLa
its a conversation that CS and I had back when-
I think its quintessential 80s wave-ala MH
others maybe not so
JimiNy
09-25-2002 15:14 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I like Shiny Floor, in fact the whole album. Never heard Ideola.... Shocked

09-25-2002 15:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jc
Luteous Llama

well....................... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get it in yer library!!!!
(though its out of print)
hm howd I get it???????
and I agree- Flap yer wings is a GREAT CD
(IF you are a Choir fan now)
jimiNy
09-25-2002 15:48 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's still nowhere as good as Chase the Kangaroo.... Cool

09-25-2002 16:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

And who can forget the little town of Leatherhead?????

09-25-2002 16:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
And who can forget the little town of Leatherhead?????

Wha??? Confused

09-25-2002 16:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

Sorry - that's a reference to a song from the Diamonds and Rain days. Walking down Kingston Road in the little town of Leatherhead - guess I'm on my own - but I will never be alone.......

ah - the early days....

09-25-2002 17:03 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Ahhhh... I only own that one on cassette except for the box set. Cassettes don't usually come w/ lyrics. D & R is good too, but still no Kangaroo... Pleased

09-25-2002 17:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

true - the early days are actually quite silly when listened to with modern ears.....but man, I sure liked them when they came out.....They seemed so......modern!!!

09-25-2002 17:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You need Ideola, though it's hard to find and expensive.

09-25-2002 18:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

That would be a good fundraiser for the heard foundation....rerelease Ideola

09-30-2002 16:06 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
quote:
Can you say puberty here.....

this is a Christian thread....

Big Grin
If you pick on me, I'll call you a poopyhead, too!

LOL! Big Grin

09-30-2002 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
That would be a good fundraiser for the heard foundation....rerelease Ideola

They could at least do a pressing of 1000 like Ten Songs.

09-30-2002 16:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when Christian rock was street-level

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH