Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when Christian rock was street-level » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page when Christian rock was street-level
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was a good oneBig Grin

09-30-2002 16:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

when I had front Christian rock was street-level Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Carey
Norman, Stonehill, Rez Band, Petra, Daniel Amos, . . .

Progressive Pacer was one of the "underground" Christian rock promoters from the earlier 80's. The Pacer's last curtain call came in late '85, but the archives live on. Some of the Pacer guys have gotten together and put up ProgressivePacer.com. This web site will reprint articles from Progressive Pacer magazine ('78-'82) and photos from Progressive Pacer Productions ('80-'85).

The site debuts this Sunday . . . Easter Sunday.

http://ProgressivePacer.com

By the way, the first "featured photo" will be of DA on their Dopplegänger tour.

For now, stop by and visit the home page, and sign up for our email list.

oops...

05-20-2003 13:15 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

when I had front RoW seats . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Carey
Norman, Stonehill, Rez Band, Petra, Daniel Amos, . . .

Progressive Pacer was one of the "underground" Christian rock promoters from the earlier 80's. The Pacer's last curtain call came in late '85, but the archives live on. Some of the Pacer guys have gotten together and put up ProgressivePacer.com. This web site will reprint articles from Progressive Pacer magazine ('78-'82) and photos from Progressive Pacer Productions ('80-'85).

The site debuts this Sunday . . . Easter Sunday.

http://ProgressivePacer.com

By the way, the first "featured photo" will be of DA on their Dopplegänger tour.

For now, stop by and visit the home page, and sign up for our email list.

My brother & I bought front row season tickets to the pacer concerts in 1983 to 1985 Big Grin

some of the best shows ever... thanks Randy... You RoCK !

05-20-2003 13:17 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The NEW Progressive Pacer

website is coming SOON!

so... when Confused

05-20-2003 13:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Glad to see your "keeping it fresh, hommies!"

LOL (with sides hurtung I am laughing so hard)

my goodness this is sillySmile

"as the young people say, I ain't down with that"
Big Grin

hey! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar is pretty street level! He even dresses like a pimp to keep it "real"
Smile

Tongue

05-20-2003 13:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Glad to see your "keeping it fresh, hommies!"

LOL (with sides hurtung I am laughing so hard)

my goodness this is sillySmile

"as the young people say, I ain't down with that"
Big Grin

hey! the Tuxedo Clad Megastar is pretty street level! He even dresses like a pimp to keep it "real"
Smile

Tongue

05-20-2003 18:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
The NEW Progressive Pacer

website is coming SOON!

so... when Confused

that would be cool for us! Pleased

05-20-2003 18:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when Christian rock was street-level

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH