Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Motorcyle. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Motorcyle.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Take it out, put it in your CD player, hit play, hit repeat.

Relax.

01-30-2003 07:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahhhh Motorcycle....

A turning point in my life....

Things had gone sour for me (by my own doing).

Lousy job, lost my drivers licence, addicted to crappy M-TV....

Then Motorcycle came along and brought me back to the fold....

I listened daily as I , yes, peddled my bicycle to and from work....

My life has improved ever since....

It was listening to "What's Come (Over Me) that He touched me and broke me...

Thanks TST for letting Him speak through you! Big Grin
01-31-2003 12:23
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I didn't like Motor Cycle that much at first, was really disappointed.........

but it grew on me and I love it now! Big Grin

01-31-2003 20:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp

I listened daily as I , yes, peddled my bicycle to and from work....

My life has improved ever since....

Cool

true story?

Motorcycle was the one that brought me back to DA after several years of not knowing what they were up to. It got that old DA itch going again for me. Smile )

BD
01-31-2003 20:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Don't know what it is about this album that's so amazing... Everything, pretty much. Tongue

Banquet sounded like a Christmas song to me - still does. Cool

02-01-2003 00:26 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Songs of the heart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thatwas the CD that brought me back in. I was on a long sabbatical from a lot of things.
I saw it at a Used CD store-and interestingly, asked if I could listen first (I NEVER do that)
I heard the opening riff of "Cant take My Eyes"..and said "Enough, I'll take it"
Admitedly, its not their most "accessible" material, but that got me sparked enough to jump back in,. I searched for Vox Humana online, and got it thru the Stunt Site. Then Doppleganger. I started pulling out my old tapes and relistening to what I had of HD and SA..and it just all tumbled down from there. (Hey , I USED to ride a bike everywhere-live to fast a life to go back.)
Motorcycle did not make my catalog till the last year- from my perspective, its the Pepper of the collection. Wish I'd have been there in 93- I know I would have FREAKED!!!
(so I'm a latent Freaker..whatdayado?)
jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-01-2003 07:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I liked Motorcycle upon first listen.

02-01-2003 10:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

I may have to dig it out and play it some again! Big Grin

02-01-2003 12:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

we did a road trip this morning to Sedona...

first disc in was Motorcycle Pleased

02-01-2003 17:46 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

02-01-2003 19:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I may have to dig it out and play it some again! Big Grin

U sayed "dig"! Big Grin

02-01-2003 20:11 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Motorcyle.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH