Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » whacky, but non-DA road story » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page whacky, but non-DA road story 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Originally posted by Tim
dorf -- it's always seemed odd to me that a person, after having lived for a long time, can suddenly develope an allergy to something they've been exposed to since birth. And your wife does website design?

Well, she's done our site www.dorfsmith.com but someday would like to do them for other people.

Alergic reactions are very strange. She hasn't eaten or done anything unusual at all. She came home from work last night and looked pretty bad. This morning she was worse but I think the medication is starting to work. The doctor was not concerned so hopefully it goes away soon.

Prayers for Cindy to get better quickly and not have another bout of allergic reaction (or at least to figure out what it is so she won't get into that again).

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-21-2005 13:45 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

enough of the Chit Chat Wink

how did the Choir CD turn out in your honest opinion?

how is the new SE CD doing... Roll Eyes

have you heard the new U2 CD ? what is your opinion on HTDAAB

to much bass for my tastes...jk Big Grin

01-21-2005 13:50 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hey, Dale -- i haven't heard the U2 cd yet (!) the swirling eddies thing hasn't officially gone beyond the camarillo-writing-the-songs stage yet, but hopefully will very soon!

i think the choir (sorry carl) project turned out really well. it's fairly mellow sounding (i've only heard it through once, but that's how it strikes me right now.) i intentionally played it really straight to try to not ruin the dreamier sounding stuff and also to see what the result is when i don't screw stuff up as much as usual. Big Grin
01-21-2005 13:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i think the choir (sorry carl) ....

Yo Tim, is this an official name change?

I mean, I'm flattered and all, but I doubt it'll get me to lay down another $15.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-21-2005 14:05 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Tim, your story made me guffaw in a very loud manner, drawing my supervisor to my desk to find me not working. Thanks!

Is the Choir album still named after me?

i'm going to Yosemite this week-end. Do you want me to hug a dogwood for you?

01-21-2005 14:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

Is the Choir album still named after me?

really? Confused

Cool
01-21-2005 14:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Daniel Amos

quote:

yes, The Choirsorrycarl. Smile

hey, carl, i'm curious. did you ever hear the last choir record? ("Flap your Wings" or "Flip your Wig" or something?)
01-21-2005 14:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Tim Sir

i needed a damb good laugh!
You provided it so well.
i could picture it all- and the daffy duck analogy has me tearing up even now.

Thanks dude - its the stuff lifes made of-

and you told it par excellance!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-21-2005 14:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:

yes, The Choirsorrycarl. Smile

hey, carl, i'm curious. did you ever hear the last choir record? ("Flap your Wings" or "Flip your Wig" or something?)

Can't say I did.... did you play on it or does it sound like the other ones? Big Grin

01-21-2005 14:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Can't say I did.... did you play on it or does it sound like the other ones?

Choirsorrycarl..

you're being redundant again.

01-21-2005 14:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Jiminy and .backs.

.backs., don't hug any trees on my account. but have a great trip! yosemite is such a beautiful place.
01-21-2005 14:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Can't say I did.... did you play on it or does it sound like the other ones?

Choirsorrycarl..

you're being redundant again.

Or AM I?

Tongue Tongue Tongue

01-21-2005 14:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

carl -- i should send you Flap. i think it's pretty different from the choir cds you're not so fond of. Smile
01-21-2005 14:45 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

As long as y'r buying THIS round, sailor-boy.... Tongue

01-21-2005 14:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

one condition..
Flap yer wings
not yer.
never mind

01-21-2005 15:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I'd like to say something to tim but I'm too star struck.
01-21-2005 15:50 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey there, Aqua Green Toupee.

(do you routinely become star-struck in the presence of middle-aged computer geeks?!) Wink
01-21-2005 15:57 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

if hes like me he do!!!!

Love ya tim

in fact - its been one of those days...

I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CU

01-21-2005 16:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

see ya, Jiminy. have a great weekend!
01-21-2005 16:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I'm pretty sure our bass mammoth just dangled his participle a little too far out there.... I HOPE....

Shocked

01-21-2005 16:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » whacky, but non-DA road story

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH