Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How 'bout this then... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How 'bout this then...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
We have about half a disc now!

some of these might actually sound good! and all will be at least a hoot!

all you DAmbers rock!

BD

I'm thinking seriously about the poetry readings.

I'll have to see how I can get it recorded and mp3'd for you.

Unless of course a flight for me over there and the booking of a studio is in the album bugdet somehow.

let's see $3000, plus studio time....divided by 20 DAmbers....ok, everyone needs to pitch in about $250. No problem, let me know where to send the check!

08-05-2002 23:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
let's see $3000, plus studio time....divided by 20 DAmbers....ok, everyone needs to pitch in about $250. No problem, let me know where to send the check!

Send all checks and international monetry orders to:

Andrew Irwin
Cell Block 32
Mt Eden Prison
Christchurch
New Zealand

Don't worry I'll get it all sorted out for you.

Honest

I will

You can trust me

If ya can't trust your Uncle Andrew who can you trust - the government?

08-05-2002 23:16 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

uncle andy

heh heh

Big Grin

08-05-2002 23:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
uncle andy

heh heh

Big Grin

Don't forget Uncle Andrew was the nasty Magician in "The Magicians Nephew" by C.S. Lewis

Don't cross me boy. Just put this ring on...
08-05-2002 23:20 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
uncle andy

heh heh

Big Grin

Don't forget Uncle Andrew was the nasty Magician in "The Magicians Nephew" by C.S. Lewis

Don't cross me boy. Just put this ring on...

hmmm, it's been a long time since I've seen that book. I'm not sure that I even finished reading it.

BD

08-06-2002 15:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Andrew,

If I send a check to you, can I use the same mail system that is sending you your CD's and DVD's?

08-06-2002 21:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Andrew,

If I send a check to you, can I use the same mail system that is sending you your CD's and DVD's?

"He's meeting all your strange requirements
He thinks you can't be fooled
He'll get the rules and laws and sacraments
By sending checks to you"

btw I'm still waiting!
Checking out the mail box is really beginning to be the low point of my day.
08-06-2002 21:31 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

btw I'm still waiting!
Checking out the mail box is really beginning to be the low point of my day.

Crying I know what you mean...It took forever to get S&P

I'll send your DAmb Fan disc out right now so you get it with the rest of us! Wink

BD

08-07-2002 09:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Andrew,

Have you gotten them yet?

08-07-2002 13:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

the latest update!

http://www.bigdork.org/dambfans.htm

(just ignore the flock of nuns)

LK-9 - Happily Married Man

arcticsunburn - Father Explains

™'s doin' Bibleland

Theo - Angels Tuck You In

The Banos in for (wait for it) I Love You #19 (Jevon The Tall)

Dwd - Strange Days (????)

Author of the Post - Pretentious Poetry from the Heart

Gamgee - Autographs for the Sick

Dr Rich and Lucy - Travelog (maybe)

Dr. Sticky - She's A Hard Drink

Andrew - ??????

Dr Rich and Uncle Ralph - Darn Floor-Big Bite

jamespop - The Shape Of Air

08-07-2002 20:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Thanks for the update

08-07-2002 20:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

no prob!

08-07-2002 23:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

This should be pretty exciting.

Big Dork, can I submit my track on MiniDisc?

-- aotp
08-08-2002 10:00 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

-- aotp

yes

08-08-2002 13:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
the latest update!

Andrew - ??????

I had an idea Smile

If I can work out someway to record and mp3 it I will do...

(drum roll please)

Bishop Andrew's Kiwifruit Extravaganza of Love.

Four small skits in the style of the Right Rev. himself

What thinkest thou?

I might end up just having to speak the lines into a PC mike to record it. Big Dork could you fancify it a bit if I dod that? I just don't have access to a lot of fancy equipment.
08-08-2002 16:43 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
the latest update!

Andrew - ??????

I had an idea Smile

If I can work out someway to record and mp3 it I will do...

(drum roll please)

Bishop Andrew's Kiwifruit Extravaganza of Love.

Four small skits in the style of the Right Rev. himself

What thinkest thou?

I might end up just having to speak the lines into a PC mike to record it. Big Dork could you fancify it a bit if I dod that? I just don't have access to a lot of fancy equipment.

I'm sure I can figure out something...

go for it!

BD

08-08-2002 16:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

-- aotp

yes

Great, you rock!!!

-- aotp
08-09-2002 10:50 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How 'bout this then...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH