Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How 'bout this then... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How 'bout this then...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

How 'bout this then... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

an album of TST tunes as covered by the DAmb?!!!

Send in yer mastered version of yer favorite TST tuneage and our friends at Galaxy Records'll create a fans only collectors edition CD!

And this is not for musicians only, remember it's a fans disc! Woggins, BD, JC, LK9, shempster, Dr. and the Mrs., Joey T and everybody submit yer cover of yer favorite TST/DA/SE/LD (even if it's just you hummin' into a kazoo!)

Hey! I mean how can they not?! It'll be a riot!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
07-25-2002 23:45 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If they wont do it!

send em to me, I'd put them all together and make copies.

sounds like fun!

BD

(I think there is something like this on the dadl though if I'm not mistaken? only a little more serious)
07-26-2002 00:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm hoping to do Father Explains with my band one of these days... I'll try to get it up here if it's ever done. Wink

07-26-2002 00:15 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
Cooooooommmmeee ooooooonnnn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I expected a better response 'n dat!

Okay BD, you gotta a deal. I'll have my version of Bibleland (or My Frontier, I haven't completely decided yet, or both-) ready 'efore the summers out!

C'mon! Which one of you nuts's got any guts?!

08-02-2002 02:25 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

WHY NOT?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uhmmm, sounds interesting.
talk about the suck heard round the world!
the thing is - what is the best format to send out our stuff-
some of us (er ..me..... aren't too digitally suave (yet.)
BD- any thoughts on this???
JiMImY
08-02-2002 15:03 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

and.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would this be our Favorite-
or only one we can reasonably replicate?
08-02-2002 15:04 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I can't sing worth a nada, can't play anything but my nose, but I'll go for it! Sounds like a ton of fun.
LK-9

08-02-2002 15:07 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

count me in as well.

08-02-2002 15:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I claim Happily Married Man! I grew up in the south, I can put a nasal thang to that one.
LK-9

08-02-2002 16:34 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jc
uhmmm, sounds interesting.
talk about the suck heard round the world!
the thing is - what is the best format to send out our stuff-
some of us (er ..me..... aren't too digitally suave (yet.)
BD- any thoughts on this???
JiMImY

whatever you can send me is fine....so make it easy on yourself...

mp3
wav
cassette
vhs
windows media
real player

as long as I can play it on something, I can put it on CD!

send me what you think you might do and I'll make up a list of whos doing what

BD@bigdork.org

this sounds fun but it might not sound too good Wink

BD

08-02-2002 16:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I can't sing worth a nada, can't play anything but my nose, but I'll go for it! Sounds like a ton of fun.
LK-9

I am the worst!

but I'll come up with something too!

08-02-2002 16:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

The fun thing would be to get a few of us together to do "Arthur Phardy's Yodeling Party."
LK-9

08-02-2002 16:39 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
The fun thing would be to get a few of us together to do "Arthur Phardy's Yodeling Party."
LK-9

That would be funny.

08-02-2002 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I didn't necessarily say good, but funny.

08-02-2002 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Right on! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
LK-9

YEAH! We could do a conference-call with BD playin' a click track in the back ground! Nooo wait! We could all send in our favorite parts and BD could sync 'em together! How ever it happens it's gonna be great!

Hey BD, you'll hafta establish some kinda dead line for entries. Then we'll hafta start a pool for the expences-

08-02-2002 20:22 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

a deadline?

how much time do you all need?

I'll need a month or two to put it all together I'm sure!

so if I give you all 2 months to come up with something - and remember it doesn't have to be good or long - then we might have something by Christmas???

what do you all think, can we do it in 4 months?

BD

08-02-2002 21:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
LK-9

YEAH! We could do a conference-call with BD playin' a click track in the back ground! Nooo wait! We could all send in our favorite parts and BD could sync 'em together! How ever it happens it's gonna be great!

Hey BD, you'll hafta establish some kinda dead line for entries. Then we'll hafta start a pool for the expences-

Hey TM, you're the talented one that was in a band. Maybe I could come over to your place, we could drink some Guinness, and you could play "Happily Married Man" for me!

08-02-2002 21:31 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

K9, you are so on Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HEY! We never DID get together like we said we was gonna?!

Listen, when Joey comes through give me a holler and I'll jump in the car and meet you guys-

In either event you and I GOTTA get together on this DAmb fan compilation thing...

08-03-2002 02:48 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

THAT'S IT!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The DAmb fan Christmas album!!!

Oh man, now that's a first. Where the fans put out the Christmas album for the group!

OH YEAH!!!

Okay 2 months prior to Christmas deadline people-

08-03-2002 02:52 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
The DAmb fan Christmas album!!!

Oh man, now that's a first. Where the fans put out the Christmas album for the group!

OH YEAH!!!

Okay 2 months prior to Christmas deadline people-

but not Christmas tunes! that would be too much

08-03-2002 10:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How 'bout this then...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH