Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Press Release: New Band Name!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Press Release: New Band Name!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Jose Chung's From Outer Space Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageS...wid-61/epid-559

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-06-2005 09:18.

03-06-2005 08:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Jose Chung's From Outer Space Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

xfphotos.fredfarm.com/season3/jcfos/

Best X-Files Ever! With Charles Nelson Reilly! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-06-2005 09:11.

03-06-2005 09:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
DAMB white boys can't stop imitating the brothas!

word...... Roll Eyes

Cool
03-06-2005 11:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
DAMB white boys can't stop imitating the brothas!

word...... Roll Eyes

we just got's to keep it fresh, yo!

03-06-2005 11:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lover of Clams
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The only way to complete this group is to include the Hagar Twins. You can't have a supergroup without Jim and John.

03-07-2005 11:32 Lover of Clams is offline Send an Email to Lover of Clams Search for Posts by Lover of Clams Add Lover of Clams to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Lover of Clams
The only way to complete this group is to include the Hagar Twins. You can't have a supergroup without Jim and John.

Speaking of Hagar, what about Sammy, the Red Rocker? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-07-2005 13:20 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

the guy who ruined van halen? Mad

Cool
03-07-2005 13:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

I kinda liked "I Can't Drive 55" though (the song, not the whole effort). Didn't the guitarist from Boston play on that recording too?

Got a few miles left ...

03-07-2005 13:30 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

I kinda liked "I Can't Drive 55" though (the song, not the whole effort). Didn't the guitarist from Boston play on that recording too?

i dunno... his original band, montrose.... they were pretty cool though.. and his solo song "I'll fall in love again..." i downloaded that baby and played it about 50 times in the first 6 months after my divorce........... Big Grin

Cool
03-07-2005 13:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

i dunno... his original band, montrose.... they were pretty cool though.. and his solo song "I'll fall in love again..." i downloaded that baby and played it about 50 times in the first 6 months after my divorce........... Big Grin

http://www.bandboston.com/gary_bio.htm
Gary Pihl - Biography
Gary was Sammy Hagar's guitarist for most of Sammy's solo career. He's on just about every Hagar album from 1977 to 1985. It was during the two years of touring Hagar did with Boston (1977-79) when Pihl became acquainted with Tom Scholz. Gary guested on BOSTON's Third Stage (adding some lead guitar to "I Think I Like It") and agreed to join the band full time for the 1987 World Tour. He's been with BOSTON ever since, playing on Walk On and also assisting with producing, engineering and arranging. Gary was the Vice President of Scholz Research & Development, and represented SR&D at various music equipment conventions, and also helped design Scholz's new basement studio-- "Hideaway Studio II." Gary can be seen in the recent "Cabo Wabo Birthday Bash '95" home video, which features Van Halen's Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony, along with former Hagar drummer David Lauser. Gary was also in a band called Day Blindness that released a self-titled album in 1969, and played in a band called Crossfire, from 1970 to 1974. He has released two CD's with his other band, ALLIANCE, featuring Robert Berry, Alan "Fitz" Gerald and David Lauser. Gary is 6'3", slightly shorter than Tom at 6'5".

Got a few miles left ...

03-07-2005 13:44 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

What does Boston have to do with Berger's new band?

[I dunno. What DOES Boston have to do with Berger's new band?]

A: They both are full of beans.
02-09-2007 13:10 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
What does Boston have to do with Berger's new band?

[I dunno. What DOES Boston have to do with Berger's new band?]

A: They both are full of beans.

musical fruit! Big Grin Wink Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-10-2007 00:30 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Press Release: New Band Name!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH