Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T.a.o.g.s.m.p! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T.a.o.g.s.m.p!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
if nothing else works, you could don some pajamas and spongebob slippers, feign a bad back, and weakly grab your crotch several times?

baxter,

I already tried that WHILE crying like Jimmy Swaggart and barking like a dog.

03-11-2005 13:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow. How could you NOT ever hurt a child while doing all that? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-11-2005 13:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow. i haven't had time to read this whole thread, but could somebody please tell me what in the world is going on?

i called berger's neighbors and they found him wearing pajamas and spongebob slippers, feigning a bad back, grabbing his crotch, crying like jimmy swaggart and barking like a dog while standing next to a statue of a horse in a park in lubbock texas. (?!)
03-11-2005 14:04 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Berger,

You need to commit to memory Swaggart's entire mea culpa speech and use it with some croc tears when they approach you. It will hold the Mounties at bay for at least 30 seconds, and you can make a get away.

LOL..

perhaps a lil more Tammy Faye around the eyes too- that'll leave a puddle of bluish black goop that they'll slip on like a banana peel.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-11-2005 14:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So it's been business as usual, then?

03-11-2005 14:05 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thanks very much, Mommy! And I am NOT standing next to a statue of a horse in a park no matter what that dirtbag Chandler says! THESE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD SECRET MOUNTED POLICE ARE BAD MOFOS!!!

03-11-2005 14:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know, son. We've seen them mount things before. It's never pretty.

03-11-2005 14:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Gentlemen gentlemen (I use that term loosely)

Thank you all- I needed a deep plunge into some visual and literary nonsense..
you all are the best!

03-11-2005 14:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger,

If things get desperate, you could begin to recount the racist underpinnings of the Azusa Street Revival in a loud, firm voice and shame those mounties.
03-11-2005 14:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Berger,

If things get desperate, you could begin to recount the racist underpinnings of the Azusa Street Revival in a loud, firm voice and shame those mounties.

Yeah, put a paper bag on your head and pretend to be black. Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-11-2005 14:14 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:

I have absolutely no idea what in the hell you're talking about, but what if I try doing some of my impressions?

Ladies and Gentlemen. From the 1962 motion picture "In Harm's Way", mr. John Waye. Mr. John Wayne, everybody. (ahem)

... ...""Well that'll make for a fancy court martial!"

Thanks! Thanks everybody! I'll be here all weegkkk. Try the scallops, they're great! Goodnight everybody! GKK!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-11-2005 14:16.

03-11-2005 14:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

You COULD've left some of the mercury-garnished oysters, you know, Berger... Red Face

03-11-2005 14:16 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

That was mercury?! I thought it was just some horseradish what had been out in the sun just a little too long.

03-11-2005 14:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hmm - somethings been out in the sun too long, apparently.

03-11-2005 14:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Don't AG mounties recoil from oysters the way we all recoil from the Tuxedo Clad Megastar platitudes? Use them Berger!
03-11-2005 14:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Damb!! I ate all of 'em!! gkk!

03-11-2005 14:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

well, when they start stuffin' ya after they cuff ya, you can puke all over 'em and that should be even more effective! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

03-11-2005 14:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thanks Mountain Fanggkkk!! That may be my only hope!

03-11-2005 14:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

good grief. i can't seem to keep up with this. i just talked to berger's neighbors and he's still feigning and grabbing and barking and crying but now he's also eating raw oysters and throwing up on the horse statue. it'll be only a matter of time before some actual police show up.
03-11-2005 15:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Sure thing! I woulda told you to hit 'em with some Windex, but they're probably too used to it and I know how precious that is to you and what a shame it would be to waste any!

Got a few miles left ...

03-11-2005 15:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T.a.o.g.s.m.p!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH