Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » A Future VH1 Number 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Future VH1 Number 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
parsonsh
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-26-2002

A Future VH1 Number 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in Love has commercial possibilities. Of the two preview songs, I'm in Love was the one I found playing in my head. It has a great guitar riff. Make a video and release it commercially. It will be number one.

07-27-2002 14:53 parsonsh is offline Send an Email to parsonsh Search for Posts by parsonsh Add parsonsh to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by parsonsh
I'm in Love has commercial possibilities. Of the two preview songs, I'm in Love was the one I found playing in my head. It has a great guitar riff. Make a video and release it commercially. It will be number one.
Oh, come on, VH1? Its better than that!

07-29-2002 19:01 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » A Future VH1 Number 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH